• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've started drinking 12 of these bad boys:

[IMG]http://***********.com/media/simple/22438/4ccf7e3d9e68.jpg[/IMG]

after which I shall consume 12 of these bad boys:

[IMG]http://***********.com/media/simple/22438/5af3b3c651ce.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Chimay, duval, delirumn, unibrew, francsis konnor, hoe garden, samuel smith.

good stuff usual something diffrent most the time though if im feeling on the cheaper side ill stick with hoe garden and francis konnor

i find that if you pay more upfront for the case you dont have to pay as much the next morning

Comment

Anyone drink newcastle? love that ****

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
          Guinness Draught > Guinness original

Comment

Originally posted by powerpug View Post
            what do mean?
            Well a Crate normally lasts me all night and I don't start gettin tipsy til the 12th can. I'm normally pissed by the 16th can. it takes me around 9hours to drink that though so if every need to stay up for the Boxing won't be drunk and won't pass out.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
              Well a Crate normally lasts me all night and I don't start gettin tipsy til the 12th can. I'm normally pissed by the 16th can. it takes me around 9hours to drink that though so if every need to stay up for the Boxing won't be drunk and won't pass out.
              ohh ok..gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by powerpug View Post
                ohh ok..gotcha
                I'm a good lager drinkin but give me a vodka or two and i'm a **** drinker.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
                  I'm a good lager drinkin but give me a vodka or two and i'm a **** drinker.
                  word.. if im not drinking beer i usually drink rum and coke.. that's the only drink i drink at home other than beer..if im out its whatever tho lol

Comment

Bud Light is good, and I just recently had a Blue Moon with a orange slice in it.... Now that **** was "Da'Bomb" as we would say a few years ago....

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                      Bud Light is good, and I just recently had a Blue Moon with a orange slice in it.... Now that **** was "Da'Bomb" as we would say a few years ago....
                      always wanted to drink blue moon but never seen it in the UK.

Comment

Working...
                      X