List ‘em!!

If 5 is too many go for top 3!

Whorelando Florida

Comment

Never been

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        Whorelando Florida
        Florida is real popular with the British working class.

Where you going on holiday Wayne? ‘going Florida innit, universal studios and Disneyland!’

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
          Never been
          Don’t you literally live a stones throw away? How long would it take you to get to Seattle?

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

Don’t you literally live a stones throw away? How long would it take you to get to Seattle?
            Well I was in Bellingham once for an hour. San Fransisco airport for an hour....

7 hours to Seattle. What's the point though? Got everything I need here and too poor to travel.

Comment

His favorite Seattle is great for outdoor activities

Seattle is home to a buncha big tech companies. there isn’t sht else to do with all that rain but work hard and build a business

S|utbux Coffee Microsoft Amazon Costco Nordstrom Boeing
              Last edited by GrandpaBernard; 11-19-2021, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

Well I was in Bellingham once for an hour. San Fransisco airport for an hour....

7 hours to Seattle. What's the point though? Got everything I need here and too poor to travel.
                No real point homeslice!

I forget how big N America is, even places that look close are actually a fair distance away.

Comment

No real point homeslice!

I forget how big N America is, even places that look close are actually a fair distance away.
                  Yeah, Canada is the 2nd biggest country in the world remember? Just vast nothingness for as far as you can see. And our southern neighbours are in 3rd place, barely mind you. Combine both our landmass together and we beat Russia!

I mean visiting New York or some iconic city would be one thing but it's Seattle. It's like Vancouver but it's in the US. If i want rain I can walk outside lol

Comment

Los angeles
                    burbank
                    San fernando
                    Glendale
                    calabasas

Comment

Working...
                    X