No announcement yet.

CDC admits they havent found spread of unvaxxed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDC admits they havent found spread of unvaxxed

This gonna get gooood. So why are they pushing this vaccine on us people that have had covid?
    https://mobile.twitter.com/MichaelPS...53737397948418

In other words

natural immunity is herd immunity
    ralex ralex Biolink Biolink like this.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      In other words

natural immunity is herd immunity
      Yes sirrrrrrr! Can't wait for this to hit the courts. So why they pushing this on us?
      Biolink Biolink likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

Yes sirrrrrrr! Can't wait for this to hit the courts. So why they pushing this on us?
        There was news about the stock prices of these vac manufacturers

Comment

Remember when the vaccine first rolled out they told us not to get the shot if you were recently infected with COVID and had antibodies. Now they tell us it doesn’t matter, just get the jab, never mind your anti-bodies. Not surprised though, back in the 80’s Fauci was telling everyone AIDS is airborne and you could catch it being in close contact with the infected. Now he has a documentary coming out about him. Libs give him the rock star treatment, just like RBG.

Comment

Purebloooood

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Remember when the vaccine first rolled out they told us not to get the shot if you were recently infected with COVID and had antibodies. Now they tell us it doesn’t matter, just get the jab, never mind your anti-bodies. Not surprised though, back in the 80’s Fauci was telling everyone AIDS is airborne and you could catch it being in close contact with the infected. Now he has a documentary coming out about him. Libs give him the rock star treatment, just like RBG.
              The gays warned about him cuz they've already been through his nonsense, and a lot of us didn't heed their words.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post

The gays warned about him cuz they've already been through his nonsense, and a lot of us didn't heed their words.
                Yep, Fauci shut down any talks of holistic treatments for HIV because he wanted to push the AZT and help get big pharma rich. He dismissed any talks of the side effects of AZT too. Now he is doing it again with COVID.
                man down man down likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

I'm not sure you'd have a strong case in the courts based on that... absence of proof is not proof of absence. I ain't got time right this second but the publicly available information's a bit more comprehensive over here so I'll see if I can dig up some figures from the UK datasets. There's no reason to think that those with natural immunity wouldn't still spread though so I'd anticipate the burden of proof would be on the claimants in this case.

FWIW I ain't in favour of mandates anyway and especially can't see the rationale - much less the ethics - of imposing them on those who already have natural immunity, but I guess that's an issue for you guys to resolve between yourselves and your Government.

Comment

They are requiring people that had COVID and have antibodies get the shot. There is something wrong with that and most can't see it. Not one mention of checking people to see if they have antibodies.
                    man down man down ralex ralex like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X