Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it gay that I jacked off to a hot piece of ass, but that hot piece of ass turned out to be a tranny?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
    Nothing gay about that at all. ****ing men isn’t gay unless you catch feelings.

When will you nerds learn
    It don't count if you keep your socks and timberland boots on like black x movies lmao

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post

It don't count if you keep your socks and timberland boots on like black x movies lmao
      One hundred percent !

Comment

I watched some tranny **** where the Tranny was the pitcher and an Asian girl was the catcher. I was conflicted about this because tranny **** = gay in my mind, but since they were the stud in some ways I thought maybe it was less gay because the dick belonged to an other wise nice looking, female body with **** and I wasn't having to look at a man's big arse and body hair. These are confusing times we're living in boys.

Comment

Yes but gay is the new straight so don't worry about it.

Comment

This is sick, I thought this was a boxing website?

Comment

Should have kept going till you finished. Just don't tell your wife!

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                Yes but gay is the new straight so don't worry about it.
                Absolutely. Being straight is way more ‘gay’.

Being a straight man is like walking around with a chihuahua. Cute and pretty but essentially weak, feeble and tiny.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
                  I watched some tranny **** where the Tranny was the pitcher and an Asian girl was the catcher. I was conflicted about this because tranny **** = gay in my mind, but since they were the stud in some ways I thought maybe it was less gay because the dick belonged to an other wise nice looking, female body with **** and I wasn't having to look at a man's big arse and body hair. These are confusing times we're living in boys.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                    Please help.
                    Ain’t nothing gay about jacking off.

As a matter of fact you are incredibly heterosexual being you wanked it to a dime piece tranny.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
                      You got the right idea.

Pretty soon you are going to be balls deep inside a fine azz dime piece tranny.

As a matter of fact, what you described is very similar to how I originally got into trannies.

Welcome to the smashing out dime piece tranny club. You’ll get there, just watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X