Sabbatean-Frankism as the Paradigm of the Modern Left

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sabbatean-Frankism as the Paradigm of the Modern Left

An interesting read.

"What do all these influential intellectuals all have in common?
    1. Communism (Marx)
    2. Sexual depravity (Freud)
    3. Corporate Leftism (Bernays)
    4. Multiculturalism (Horace Kallen)
    5. Deconstructivism/Critical Theory (Walter Benjamin)
    6. Frankfurt School (Adorno)
    7. Radical jurisprudence (Brandeis, Frankfurter, and Cardozo)
    8. Large-scale, non-selective immigration (Israel Zangwill, Emma Lazarus)

They are all linked to Sabbatean-Frankism, a distinct quasi-Satanic schism within Jewry. The extraordinary prevalence of Sabbatean-Frankist influence among top Jewish intellectuals from 1850-1950 makes it statistically impossible to deny its role because of the impossible coincidences.

The Sabbatean-Frankists sought to invert traditional Jewish-Christian values, including the 10 Commandments, restrictions on debauched sexuality, man’s dominion over the environment, etc. Further, given Sabbatean-Frankism’s apocalyptic nature, the modern Left is riven with irrational destructive impulses.

This general thesis has been explored by historians Paul Johnson and Gershom Scholem, but never in such detail. There are several implications of this thesis:
    • The failures of the contemporary Left do not represent “good faith” secular humanist efforts gone wrong. It is very possible that Freud, Marx, and other Sabbatean-Frankist intellectuals purpose-built their ideas to destroy the West.
    • The US Supreme Court was heavily influenced by Sabbatean-Frankists. Their impact help cause a revolution via court fiat in the 50s-70s that undemocratically imposed decadent/anti-Judeo-Christian (i.e. Frankist) values on the country.
    • Since the Left is fundamentally a quasi-Satanic movement devoted to destroying traditional Judeo-Christian civilization, it is a natural ally with like-minded Islam, despite superficial differences (feminism, gay rights). Islam and the Left will seamlessly cooperate to destroy the West as they cooperated to topple the Shah in the Iranian Revolution.

Any civilization will eventually grow contemptuous of its stern founding virtues. Sabbatean-Frankism’s resonance is part of a cycle where civilizations grow complacent and ultimately self-destructive. […]"

https://www.winterwatch.net/2019/02/...e-modern-left/
    Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Hot stuff man... These dudes sound like they know how to party.

https://againstsatanism.com/Sabbatai...Illuminati.htm

Comment

Jew bashing as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
        Hot stuff man... These dudes sound like they know how to party.

https://againstsatanism.com/Sabbatai...Illuminati.htm
        I guess so, if you consider wife swapping and incest a party.

In the US the political right wing thinks Communism is deliberately trying to destroy Western culture. Turns out they might be correct, but with the possibility that Communism is just one front in a war against traditional Judeo-Christian values.

The Influence of Sabbatean Frankism on the World
        https://www.winterwatch.net/2020/10/...-on-the-world/

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Jew bashing as usual.
          Most of, if not all of these satanic conspiracy theories have roots in anti semitism, most of it comes from holocaust deniers and far right nationalists.

And people just eat it up.

I'm not on Facebook anymore but before I left I saw old relatives sharing Rothschilds are baby eaters conspiracy theories

I used to believe some of it myself but once you look at the evidence from both sides, rather than just eating up what some youtuber says, it falls apart.
          siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Before any more anti-Semitism accusations get thrown around first make sure you know and understand what is being talked about. This is from Koba's link:

"According to Antelman, the Sabbateans hated Jews and sought their extinction. He cites rabbis who warned as far back as 1750 that if the Jews didn't stop the Sabbateans, they would be destroyed by them. (209)"

This reference is to Rabbi Marvin Antelman, chemist and founder of the Jewish Survival League who wrote the book "To Eliminate The Opiate." From his Wikipedia page:

"Antelman's stated motivation for writing his book was on account of violent acts against religious Jews that resulted in the destruction of Boston's Jewish community during the years 1968 to 1971. He claimed he confronted and investigated these acts and its actors, he found their agents to be traced to Communist and other conspiratorial Marxist groups. Antelman's stated motivation in forming the JSL was for the defense and survival of the entire Jewry of the United States. His work To Eliminate the Opiate reports rare and obscure elements of Sabbatean and Frankist conspiracies. A second volume was published in 2002.[16][17]"
            Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 10-17-2021, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

I guess so, if you consider wife swapping and incest a party.

In the US the political right wing thinks Communism is deliberately trying to destroy Western culture. Turns out they might be correct, but with the possibility that Communism is just one front in a war against traditional Judeo-Christian values.

The Influence of Sabbatean Frankism on the World
              https://www.winterwatch.net/2020/10/...-on-the-world/
              It's also feasible that the right wing in the US along with the religious obedience that underpins it's authority recognise the working class and rationalist movements as threats to its power and is highly motivated to paint it as being fundamentally evil, no? That's pretty much what religion and authority always do when threatened ain't it?

Ive a feeling that these kinda theories make much more sense if you're embedded in some particularly American ideas of religious belief and US exceptionalism so perhaps that's why I just ain't seeing it. To me these efforts to seek out an external cause for the various societal problems we got today - some great evil sending things awry - is merely a consequence of an inability or refusal to question some of the failings of a social and economic system which is no working to the benefit of the majority of society.

​​​​​
              siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

It's also feasible that the right wing in the US along with the religious obedience that underpins it's authority recognise the working class and rationalist movements as threats to its power and is highly motivated to paint it as being fundamentally evil, no? That's pretty much what religion and authority always do when threatened ain't it?

Ive a feeling that these kinda theories make much more sense if you're embedded in some particularly American ideas of religious belief and US exceptionalism so perhaps that's why I just ain't seeing it. To me these efforts to seek out an external cause for the various societal problems we got today - some great evil sending things awry - is merely a consequence of an inability or refusal to question some of the failings of a social and economic system which is no working to the benefit of the majority of society.

​​​​​
                Western culture is built on traditional Judeo-Christian values, Koba. Surely you will acknowledge that much?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Western culture is built on traditional Judeo-Christian values, Koba. Surely you will acknowledge that much?
                  Nearly wrote an essay there on how you can't divide down the totally of human experience and development that easily and how the seeds of reason were laid down mllennia earlier with the Sumerians, Greeks and Romans - but yeah sure, judeo-christian values were intrinsic in shaping the world we have today, both the good bits and the bad. We gave the world mechanised warfare as well as medicine and genocide along with generational wealth.

Problem I'm pointing out I think is that you want judeo-christianity to take credit for some imagined golden age and the huge accomplishments of the modern era without simultaneously acknowledging it's responsibility for the problems the economic and political systems it birthed have caused... Like you think you can take credit just for the good bits. This is of course - to my mind - why it's so attractive to have some evil counterpoint to explain away it's failings.

Comment

Nearly wrote an essay there on how you can't divide down the totally of human experience and development that easily and how the seeds of reason were laid down mllennia earlier with the Sumerians, Greeks and Romans - but yeah sure, judeo-christian values were intrinsic in shaping the world we have today, both the good bits and the bad.

Problem I'm pointing out I think is that you want judeo-christianity to take credit for some imagined golden age without simultaneously acknowledging it's responsibility for the problems the economic and political systems it birthed have caused... Like you think you can take credit just for the good bits. This is of course - to my mind - why it's so attractive to have some evil countepoint to explain away it's failings.
                    I agree. The foundations of Western civilization include Greece and Rome along with some of ancient Egypt and Sumeria.

But there's no denying the role of Judeo-Christian values as well. A mostly good contribution in my opinion, with also some bad.

In any case it's not attractive to me to have an evil counterpart. I wasn't even particularly religious in my adult life until seeing some of this stuff, only now am I rethinking my world view and having second thoughts.

But the fact remains that Rabbi Antelman stumbled upon the rats' nest of Sabbatean-Frankism as he was trying to protect Jews. So (1) no anti-Semitism there from a rabbi I would think, and (2) his research supports the idea that members of Sabbatean-Frankist families have impacted the world in ways that deliberately subvert the traditional values of the West.

With Marx and Freud being front and center.

Comment

Working...
                    X