No announcement yet.

Official 2010 Fifa World Cup South Africa Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
    He is which is unfortunate because Brazil has only lost one game in the last two years.
    I know but Brazilians expect Brazil to play a certain style, especially during the world cup and Dunga does not cater to that style. He's a great coach no doubt, but he is hated in Brazil because of the style he plays. I guarantee they will blame his style for losing this game.

Comment

• you really glad the dutch are winning???they played like wankers till brazil gave em a gift....

Comment

• Damn, those dutch bastards getting it done.

And how about Dirk Kuyt.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
          you really glad the dutch are winning???they played like wankers till brazil gave em a gift....
          I havent seen the game i am just watching the live commentary feed on bbc website as itv player is blocked, i just havent liked Brazil at this world cup.

Comment

• Brazil is weeping right now. Props to the Dutch, they should have finished this game 3 times before the whistle but they held out.

Comment

• Brazil are out.

Comment

• wow, congrats cheese-heads!!!
                i hope we will meet in final just like in 74

Comment

• Well Done The Dutch

Samba Boys have to wait until 2014.

Comment

• this is the 1st tournament in years when i havent liked the dutch. I always back them cos i liked their players, but theres a couple of ****s in their team this time round. And they knock out ****ing Brazil.

Comment

• I love how Sneijder, whos 5'7 tucked that header away like a beast.

Comment

Working...
                      X