No announcement yet.

Official 2010 Fifa World Cup South Africa Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
    Group is wide open. I am now liking the draw with South Africa. Win would have been amazing obviously. But still a lot of football to be played.

And lol at Henry asking for a handball.

At this point i'd say Mex/S.A get out the group.

Maybe ti was just a tactical adjustment, but Uruguay has little to no service to Forlan/Suarez. They had to create on their own.
    Saying that Suarez kept losing the ball and falling over...

he was almost as bad as Ribery.... i cant believe bayern tried putting a price tag of 60mil on the guy, thts some overrating ****.....hes a good winger no doubt, but fukin ell hes not 60mil, no way in hell....

He lost the ball today about 100 times

France game was boring as hell tho....

Comment

• Originally posted by catalinul View Post
      I agree completely.

Plus the chages were made way to late.

Gignac had like 6 minutes with injury time to play.Henry and Malouda something under 20 minutes.

I've been saying Domenech was ruining France for a few years.They are cluless on how to beat a team with a organised defence.
      And damn Govou missed a chance in the first I think I would have scored from about 3 meters when Ribery passed from the left side.
      Agree,

Govou should of been the first sub imo, aside from that missed shot he did literally nothing else.

Good point. I remember them struggling to break down England in 2004, and Senegal, they only beat England because they committed suicide at the end of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
        Saying that Suarez kept losing the ball and falling over...

he was almost as bad as Ribery.... i cant believe bayern tried putting a price tag of 60mil on the guy, thts some overrating ****.....hes a good winger no doubt, but fukin ell hes not 60mil, no way in hell....

He lost the ball today about 100 times

France game was boring as hell tho....
        Wonder if Suarez could be another Kezman, Kujt? scores bucket loads of goals in the dutch league but cant score as many at the top level.

Comment

• Javier Aguirre managed Forlan for a season and a half.

Comment

• Guillermo Franco isnt fast enough at this point to be playing up top with Vela and Dos Santos. He was still sluggish from injury

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                Wonder if Suarez could be another Kezman, Kujt? scores bucket loads of goals in the dutch league but cant score as many at the top level.
                Possibly, he looked decent but he just kept losing the ball too much, maybe just had a bad game...

Still another 2 games minimum to see of em lol

Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
                Guillermo Franco isnt fast enough at this point to be playing up top with Vela and Dos Santos. He was still sluggish from injury

i was suprised they didnt start hernandez..... He would of finished 1 of those 2 headers franco had id say

Comment

• Tomorrow will be a great day
                  South Korea vs. Greece - 12 Jun 1:30pm
                  Argentina vs. Nigeria - 12 Jun 4:00pm
                  England vs. United States - 12 Jun 8:30pm
                  I will be here all day .This will be a great game
                  England vs USA , I got England giving the US a spanking of all ages .

Comment

• “It was very disappointing for us,” Khune said. “It was very surprising. We thought there were going to be a lot more South African fans there.

“The atmosphere was not that good. It was not what we expected. There were a lot of Mexican fans there. It was like a Mexico home game. It was a Mexican advantage.”

Comment

• its all even so both South Africa and Mexico still have a chance to go through so, its all good

Comment

Working...
                      X