Official 2010 Fifa World Cup South Africa Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Loony View Post
    Barrera should've started.
    Seriously...bofo?? That's terrible..if mexico doesn't get scored on 1st half and they sub adolfo for barrera mexico can win...this is a speed game and adolfo doesn't have that

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
      Get the fuck out of here

German League is on par with the French League. Much better players are produced more the French sides as well

Who cares about nice play and fan support. Standing terraces were banned after what those Scouser twats did.

Bayern Munich would struggle to make Top 4 if they were in the EPL. While Chelsea would win the German League for 7 years in a row

EPL > La Liga > Seria A > French League > Hyundai A League > German League
      La liga > EPL >Serie a > Ligue 1 & Bundesliga both equal standard.

EPL is overated aswell, it hasn't been as good as La liga for over 5 years.

Comment

• coooooooooooooome on Argentina!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jambo boy View Post
          EPL is overated aswell, it hasn't been as good as La liga for over 5 years.
          I have to call you on this one. Barcelona was extremely lucky to past Chelsea 2 years ago. We all know that was a robbery.

English clubs have been dominating the UCL of late since 2005. I think it was twice when there was 3 English clubs in the Final. Even UEFA didn't want an All English Final.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davros? View Post
            Have you ever watched much German football? the German league is really exciting i remember reading a stat that it has the highest number of goals scored in games (average) than the other top 4 leagues.
            I have actually. Scoring goals doesn't mean quality.

Comment

• Boffo?? You got to be fucking kidding me. :down:

That's like starting Titus Bramble instead of a healthy Rio Ferdinand. :down: :down: :down:

Mejico had a nice run while it lasted.

Comment

• Seriously, I think I can play better than Boffo. :down:

Comment

• Also, im sick of hearing about Harry fuking Redknap, like that **** is something special, he aint, he gets bigged up because he is English. Wenger spent hardly anything over the last 5 years and still!! finished above Spuds, Harry spent a **** load of cash and still could not finish above Arsenal, if Capello goes, which he most prolly should now, its not his fault the players are thick, cant heed his instructions and execute, then i would like to see Woy! Hodgson in charge.

Comment

• Its official. fifa has the lineup i posted.

Lets go. Woot.

Comment

• BOFO?! What a ****ing joke. **** you Aguirre. I'd rather have Franco and i've been bitching about him since the beginning

Comment

Working...
                      X