H.R. McMaster: Trump freeing Taliban fighters may lead to another 9/11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H.R. McMaster: Trump freeing Taliban fighters may lead to another 9/11

Comment

This is about the dumbest chit I've ever heard. Biden released ISIS. Biden armed the taliban. Biden left US citizens in country. Biden pulled out not Trump. Lol you dems never take responsibility for anything. Not shocked.
      boxingfan91 boxingfan91 likes this.

Comment

Oh and Biden pulled Afghans and taliban and flew them to the US. Terrorist! But Trump tho lol.

Comment

Keep searching for excuses clown. It won't excuse the fact that you voted for the racist that did all of the above.

Trump lives rent free in your head lol.

Comment

Oh and Biden left them enough gear to start a military. Lol I often think can people be this dumb? Today I opened my email and found that someone in India wants to send me one million bucks. I just need to send them 500.00 for the fee. It was at this moment I realized, yes Americans are this dumb. These people send these emails because they work on Americans.

This explains a lot.

Comment

I'm going to keep bumping this so everyone on here can see how stupid this topic is.

Comment

I mean I guess if your dumb enough to buy into this BS you won't understand that they're trying to cover for the people that Biden brought here or the fact they armed these people. They know chit is going to hit the fan and they need a fall guy.
                Trump is always the fall guy. Libs love to blame Trump for the dump they just took or for anything else they screw up.

Comment

In Larry's world black is white, red is blue, hell is heaven and so on and so forth.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                    In Larry's world black is white, red is blue, hell is heaven and so on and so forth.
                    Zero common sense.

Comment

Working...
                    X