No announcement yet.

The Truth About The Meat Industry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Truth About The Meat Industry

Animals suffer at our expense for meats. Very sad.

Last edited by Foodie One; 09-06-2009, 06:21 PM.

as long as majority is cool with it does not matter, whats the difference with that and the Vick incident.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      as long as majority is cool with it does not matter, whats the difference with that and the Vick incident.
      The difference is that dogs are a domestic animal in America and looked at as a pet. Chickens, pigs, and cows are looked at as just food. Both incidents are cruel and I wish these companies would clean up this awful mess but it's hard to make them change. Yeah, you can stop eating fast food but this happens at any meat farm or whatever, so in order to stick it to them you would have to give meat up for good, which is really tough to do. If its any worth anything I did give up eating at KFC or any fried chicken joint like that about 5 years ago but I can't give up my red meat.

Comment

I'm sure you enjoy eating Meat every now and then Lady Fan

btw what's so sad about this?

JAT

Comment

when will see a campaign against the meat industry like the one we see against the ciggarette industry.

Comment

I know that **** happens in Spain etc.

I know it doesn't happen in UK.

Comment

and there are ppl who are hell bent on preventing any form of cockfighting.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Cruelty to animals is still a sad spectacle for anyone to witness. I still can't bring myself to see the pigs being slaughtered at my family's piggery in the Philippines. JAT

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
                  Cruelty to animals is still a sad spectacle for anyone to witness. I still can't bring myself to see the pigs being slaughtered at my family's piggery in the Philippines. JAT

I'm completely against the way industrial farming treats animals. I'm no vegetarian by any means, but in my ideal world animals would be raised free range and killed in a more humanitarian way.

The way they are raised and slaughtered now is absolutely horrible.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X