Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Me and Mangler going into business!! New products coming soon!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mangler View Post
    Nah, this product is 2 of a kind homey.
    **** Mang, you still awake?? I drunk some fucking booze last night jeez. Right i have a hangover but i wanna go gym in a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
      **** Mang, you still awake?? I drunk some fucking booze last night jeez. Right i have a hangover but i wanna go gym in a bit.
      I woke back up at about 4:15. I dunno why. I'm gonna do some workin out today too. I got anotha good nite comin up.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
        I woke back up at about 4:15. I dunno why. I'm gonna do some workin out today too. I got anotha good nite comin up.
        Lucky, bastard. Its all gone quiet for me with the women, i just can't be bothered at the moment. More interested in looking after myself right now, they can wait. Though you could count the fact i was with ma ex the other night massaging her feet and ****, i mean whats that about lol??? She 'ex' for a reason, but that lure of ***** is too strong for any man to resist.

Comment

Lucky, bastard. Its all gone quiet for me with the women, i just can't be bothered at the moment. More interested in looking after myself right now, they can wait. Though you could count the fact i was with ma ex the other night massaging her feet and ****, i mean whats that about lol??? She 'ex' for a reason, but that lure of ***** is too strong for any man to resist.
          No way an ex would stay talkin to ya if you weren't in range of hittin it again Locke. You'll get a piece off that ***** sooner or later. And $ over bitches, so if you got business to take care of, do that ****. I'm makin the best of my weekends cuz that's all the ***** time I got homey. Business is takin over for me too. A man gotta eat.

Comment

Right this **** is hitting shelves soon, ya got alcolic version and non alcoholic version. Lol but but knowing me and Mang it'll all be alcoholic!!!!

Comment

Right this **** is hitting shelves soon, ya got alcolic version and non alcoholic version. Lol but but knowing me and Mang it'll all be alcoholic!!!!
              It'll be potent as **** Locke. 1 glass will put motha****as on they ass quick.

Comment

Just wanted to bump this thread in case anybody missed out and is interested in buying this revolutionary product. Gotta plug it baby, shameless or not.

Comment

Well i'm thinking start off low and with demand, we'll beat of cometition from, other piss stinkers, and then increase price.
                  Yeah, not good business practice to be selling a bottle of bodily fluids and you talking about beating off competition.......Just to help with this massive business expenditure that ya guys got going on.....

Comment

Originally posted by KINGPIN4LIFE View Post
                    Yeah, not good business practice to be selling a bottle of bodily fluids and you talking about beating off competition.......Just to help with this massive business expenditure that ya guys got going on.....
                    Hey Locke said that, not me. I'm only pissin as part of my contribution. Customers can add other ingredients to taste, as mine will surely taste like a weird liquor-beer hybrid.

Comment

Originally posted by KINGPIN4LIFE View Post
                      Good point haha. Better change the tagline to a less ****sexual one!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X