No announcement yet.

Pysics: This material world is really an illusion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pysics: This material world is really an illusion

Last edited by Enayze; 09-06-2009, 02:35 AM.

Comment

no it is not quantum physics it just some dumb charltans that have no background in these fields trying to ponder on it. lololol

Comment

I used to think about this as a kid, but these guys are just built on belief. I mean WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
          I listened to the first two.
          Don't leave out this freak.
          Some of it could be true but it's mostly pseudoscience.

here's a waste of 6mins of someones life.
          lol how did I ever forget about that guy

Comment

Originally posted by Napoleontas View Post
            no it is not quantum physics it just some dumb charltans that have no background in these fields trying to ponder on it. lololol
            They actually have a very good background on this stuff, the dumb charlatan would in all respect be you when compared to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
              They actually have a very good background on this stuff, the dumb charlatan would in all respect be you when compared to them.
              If they have a very good background in these fields I'm sure you could produce their names and where they studied?

Look, not much of what they said was scientific (aside from throwing out the subatomic "myth" to awkwardly tie into shamanism), it was mostly bull****ting about mysticism and trying to draw parallels to science in order to support a shaky premise. What evidence was considered? What experiments were conducted? What results did they achieve? How did their observations stand up to peer review? What papers were published on the subject? All of those questions relate to the scientific study of their claims, none of which was answered in any way in those clips.

Comment

Guys, read some philosophy!
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ren%C3%A9_Descartes
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cogito_ergo_sum

Comment

After watching the first video i have this question:

If the physical world is illusionary, than how can they use molecules and sub atmomic particles as 'proof' of an illusionary world? Would all investiagtions, observations and studies also be illusionary??

Shamens and phsycics have never been proven to have any real supernatural abilities.

Comment

Last edited by Enayze; 09-08-2009, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X