Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the West empathize China’s irresponsibility for SARS-Cov2, or is it GENUINELY fear for Biological Warfare?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the West empathize China’s irresponsibility for SARS-Cov2, or is it GENUINELY fear for Biological Warfare?

My lady and I have a huge distaste for the Chinese. In the beginning many of us were skeptical about China’s news for death tolls etc, but it may very well be that they built an immunity to this strategic pandemic beforehand. I say war crimes for the current world state, but unfortunately, we can’t prove… which is what the West is struggling with, and you don’t want to mess with China.

I still believe the Chinese were on course to try and derail the dollar in 2019. Maybe it missed, maybe they had to try a minor detail to shift the global economy.

Every politician whether in Europe or America is in China’s pocket or a coward to stand up to them, so no consequence for China for releasing this and hiding it from the world.

They’ll unleash a stronger virus upon the world in the not too distant future.

Comment

I truly believe the virus was released intentionally. There is no way that a lab with as much precautionary protocols in place such as Wuhans have a **** up of this magnitude. Not a single person could walk out of there with a vile, clothing saturated with the virus or anything of the sort. China should be held accountable for the millions of deaths of people. I can't walk down the street with gun and it accidently goes off and kills someone and get away with. So wtf is this difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Every politician whether in Europe or America is in China’s pocket or a coward to stand up to them, so no consequence for China for releasing this and hiding it from the world.

They’ll unleash a stronger virus upon the world in the not too distant future.
        The Chinese have historical significance with improved civilization. I mean let’s be honest, even the Greeks and Romans would travel Far East simply for antidotes and medicines sold by China. From paper, medicine, gun powder… I think the Chinese have more significance in history than Babylonia or the Egyptians. My point is the Chinese are very strong headed and been around doing things way before the West, so I take it this unleashing seems to be like a “only the strong survive.” I’m being serious too. The Chinese are dangerous and I’m saying that as a compliment and fear more than hate. They just seem the type to think it’s time for their resurgence in history without shame. We are biased to our side, so they may have a point if they feel their economy is being “blocked” by western powers. I mean Naval Fleets today all around the world still prove our insecurities for global power.

i call war crimes on China.
        Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 08-17-2021, 03:10 PM.
        mromano mromano likes this.

Comment

China's treatment of the Uyghur population and their track record with human rights is despicable. For that reason alone, they should be sanctioned.

However, in terms of their economic growth, it's a combination of old fashioned hard work and Western industry trying to keep manufacturing costs low. You'll never meet a lazy Chinese person. They're all raised with a hard-work ethic.

Why blame China for it's astronomical rise in the global market when companies like Apple and others refuse to manufacture and pay locals a decent wage? Even if they tried it, fat, lazy Americans would have probably formed a union and demanded less hours, more pay and then took sick leave every 3 months.

Face it, Chinese people just make great workers.

Comment

I remember on the radio near the beginning of this pandemic a woman called in. She was talking about her experience with the SARS outbreak. Her family was visiting China when the outbreak happened. When they came home they received a letter from the school stating “we understand you were just in China during the SARS outbreak. We would appreciate if your children stayed home from school for two weeks to insure they are not infected.” She said her father got extremely furious over this. He made a hand drawn map of China and put an “X” where the outbreak of SARS started and an “X” where he says they were visiting, so no way they could have SARS. She said he sent the hand drawn picture of China along with a some angry vitriol, accusations of racism to the school. The school relented and he dropped them off. The school then to cover their own butts and to be transparent made a newsletter for the schools parents with all the information they had explaining the situation. From what she said I don’t think they named any names. I I think they might have included a copy of the map the dad drew. I’m sure being a school and gossip it wasent hard to put together who the news letter was referring to. She said that she felt ashamed and dirty. She didn’t state that anyone avoided them or insulted them though. She didn’t go into details. She was put in a poor situation through no fault of her own. These viruses effect everyone so in a lot of ways they should make us relatable as humans. But it makes me wonder if the kids wanted to invite a couple of classmates over that were in the same scenario? Say an outbreak was in the country they had just come from and their dad has drawn a crude map explaining no way they had SARS! Would he care more about the potential risk of his children than a whole school? Also as we know these outbreaks get to all corners of the globe so drawing a map trying to prove you aren’t infected is the most ignorant thing possible. I totally feel for those kids. Imagine if they were infected and it spread throughout the school and they were the known source? Their shame and embarrassment would have no bounds comparatively, most likely some people would have died. I just wonder what the Dad thinks about that situation now? Maybe it’s easy to dismiss as his kids weren’t infected therefore no harm no foul? I just thought it was an interesting story from a different time I guess. I don’t like the precedent of forcing anyone to take anything, but my brother made a good point… without vaccines we’d still have polio and small pox. This virus could adapt faster than we can to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
              This virus could adapt faster than we can to it.
              And that's what appears to be happening.

Comment

Working...
              X