Yeah man these people are out their GDamn minds at this point
    man down man down likes this.

Comment

Wow. Just wow.

Comment

No different from the idiots wearing masks inside a car

Comment

NIH da GAWD, please listen guise, like 300 million people died last week because ya didn't wear your mask, like Nike said, Just Do It.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
            No different from the idiots wearing masks inside a car
            I seen some of that, just figured they forgot or some such. Folks wearing their mask in their car, alone, on purpose?

Comment

If they test me at work and it shows negative, when I go home, do I still need a mask on for my daughter? If I'm negative and don't show to have any covid is a mask still needed? Will this "doctor" answer this?

Comment

he walked the comments back but none of u care cos u LOVE to be outraged lmao clowns

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                  he walked the comments back but none of u care cos u LOVE to be outraged lmao clowns
                  The damage has already been done. He said it, got backlash, and like a bitch he took it back like all the other bitches do, something you're sure to do if ever given the opportunity. Had he not received any backlash, he would've stuck by his statement. He said it, that's what he wanted.

Appreciate you picking up garbage, I think you should stick to that vs trying to act like you know what you're talking about.

Comment

Wonder how long till it becomes mandatory to install a monitoring device in your home that sends alerts to headquarters whenever you download a torrent, visit a right-wing website or stay up late.

Comment

Working...
                    X