No announcement yet.

Biles bottles it again, Team USA and leftists congratulate her

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Biles bottles it again, Team USA and leftists congratulate her

She's quit another two events and leftists are calling her a hero and a role model.

Lmfaoooo clown world

The whole world is laughing at us

Comment

I think she said she's dealing with something called the "twisties" which apparently is some kind of gymnast condition when you get lost in the air, and it can obviously be pretty dangerous. I think I read that during one of her practices recently, she went up into the air and landed straight on her back on the mat. She said she's dealt with it in the past and only during certain events, but it's like every event this time around. If that's the case, so be it. Better choice than landing on your neck. She absolutely refutes the idea that her withdrawing had anything to do with not performing well, as she says she's not performed well at certain things in the past. It's just her mental state is not in tune with her physical for some reason.

Why continue to beat her down about it instead of uplifting the rest of the US team?
      Last edited by travestyny; 07-31-2021, 11:01 PM.

Comment

I heard she has adhd and she can't take her meds in Japan.

Either way, if she thinks she can't perform then she might as well give the spot to someone else..

If you dont think you can perform, you probably won't perform. Sports is a big percentage mental not just physical.

Comment

Anyways she pulled out of uneven bars, vault and floor exercise.

My little hmong angel suni Lee is in the uneven bars and has a chance for gold.

2 other American women are doing vault and both have the highest difficulty vaults in the prelims and both have a chance for gold.

Not sure if we have an American left to do floor exercise but that's America's weakest event anyway.

Americans are supreme in vault and great at uneven bars. The higher difficulty events are what Americans excel at because they do the highest difficulty moves there.

Floor exercises is just tumbling and posing, the lesser countries usually can compete with us there.
          travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

Whether she's genuinely ill or not, the phoniness and biased reporting of BBC is so transparent.

Instead of, "Unfortunately Biles had to withdraw owing to health issues", it's, "What a brave decision and I think we can all sympathise with her and at such a young age, choosing your health shows immense maturity". EVERY ****ING DAY. If she was white there wouldn't be all this outpouring of support.

The other day Clare Balding, BBC presenter, says, "Obviously, we're all rooting for Naomi Osaka to make it to the finals" - why exactly? It's definitely not because her mother is Japanese, it's because her dad is Haitian and she looks black.

Or during Wimbledon, the BBC was gushing over some girl and practically mentioning her in every women's game even when she wasn't playing, "Fingers crossed, she'll progress further, what a remarkable young woman". She was black too.

And I'm not white.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
              Whether she's genuinely ill or not, the phoniness and biased reporting of BBC is so transparent.

Instead of, "Unfortunately Biles had to withdraw owing to health issues", it's, "What a brave decision and I think we can all sympathise with her and at such a young age, choosing your health shows immense maturity". EVERY ****ING DAY. If she was white there wouldn't be all this outpouring of support.

The other day Clare Balding, BBC presenter, says, "Obviously, we're all rooting for Naomi Osaka to make it to the finals" - why exactly? It's definitely not because her mother is Japanese, it's because her dad is Haitian and she looks black.

Or during Wimbledon, the BBC was gushing over some girl and practically mentioning her in every women's game even when she wasn't playing, "Fingers crossed, she'll progress further, what a remarkable young woman". She was black too.

And I'm not white.
              She’s had issues, pulled out Roland Garros/US Open and represents Japan in the Tokyo Olympics. It would be a nice story.

Stop being such a wet lettuce you God dang whining snowflake.

What’s your background?

Comment

At this point she might as well just go home. Honestly this entire embarrassing show is less because of her and more from the press. Being understanding and showing good sportsmanship is one thing, showering her with frankly embarrassing amounts of unearned praise is another. Pulling out because of mental issues to me shouldn't be any different than pulling out because of injury - you show understanding, you express condolences for their poor fortune, and wish them a speedy recovery and the best of luck for the next time, but you don't celebrate them more than whoever goes on to actually win. Doing that is incredibly insulting to anyone competing that's busted their ass for their teams and / or their countries, whether they win a medal or not.

If there's a silver lining, at least she's still acting with more class than Novak Djokovic, smashing his racket and hurling it into the crowd and generally acting like a 4 year old throwing a temper tantrum and now pulling out of the competition entirely with a dubious shoulder injury. At least the rest of the American athletics team still got a chance to go on, even if it was with the handicap of being a team member down - Djokovic's doubles partner has been left entirely in the lurch now without an avenue to compete. The French boxer chimping out in the ring as well even if he was on the wrong end of suspect officiating. All examples of bad sportsmanship need to be called out

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                  She's quit another two events and leftists are calling her a hero and a role model.

Lmfaoooo clown world
                  Once the press decides someone is a hero, they could sheit on the floor, and it would be the most wonderful, magic moment in humanity.

Comment

It's just odd tbfh.. It was the same with the England footballers who missed penalties.. You had the media/leftist acting like these guys were heroes coming back from WW2 or something.. all 3 of them absolutely bottled it when it mattered.. 2 of them barely actually played any football.. the other was a bit part player who played awfully in the final when he came on.. and when they did come on to do the job.. failed miserably

It's the same with Biles.. she has let down her teamates/country that's just a fact that i'd expect most reasonable people would agree with..

Is she some traitor? like a few fringe people call her.. ofc not.. but is she some hero? like practically all the media/leftist proclaim? fck no
                    Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 08-01-2021, 07:47 AM.
                    Rockin' Rockin' iamboxing iamboxing like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X