No announcement yet.

population control?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• population control?

how would yall feel if yall find out that everyone who has gotten vaccinated for the covid is gonna die from it?? and this is how they control the population... not everyone got the vaccine shot, so a good amount of mofos will die while the rest survived.. how would yal feel if this is true?

I'd miss my folks but would survive since I opted out.

If it just made people sterile I wouldn't mind though lol. Would probably get it over getting a vasectomy, especially after I changed my mind about getting one, thinking it would just encourage unsafe habits...

Comment

This whole COVID-19 vaccination situation is confusing. I've had both jabs as have most of those I know. Still, I'm suspicious of what's going on particularly after having read Bill Gates. comments on how vaccinations could be used to reduce the Global population. Not a new idea though as the Rockefeller Foundation promoted this suggestion as well. One thing I do believe is that a goal of the Globalists is to reduce world population by about 95%.

There is a lot more on the world scene to be concerned with besides just the vaccination angle. A far more immediate danger is the pushing and shoving going on now among the World powers to establish political and military dominance. We are definitely nearing the time when these words of Jesus will be fulfilled.

(Matthew 24:3) . . .While he was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples approached him privately, saying: “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?”(Matthew 24:6) . . .rumors of wars and reports of wars. . .(Matthew 24:7, 8) . . .food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another. 8 All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress.

(Matthew 24:15) . . .“Therefore, when you catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation, as spoken about by Daniel the prophet, standing in a holy place. . . The United Nations asserting it is the Government we must trust and obey, as opposed to God's Kingdom, which many are now proclaiming is the only hope for mankind. (Matthew 24:14) 14 And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

(Matthew 24:21, 22) . . .for then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again. 22 In fact, unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved. . .

Comment

Working...
      X