No announcement yet.

Cleveland Indians no mas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post

it's just so important to be able to draw pictures of the people we conquered that make them hardly look human. white people are so oppressed
    Don't you feel pretty inferior when millions of white people have struggled, been through much tougher times, and overcome far greater odds than you ever could? Must make you feel like a fake ass wanna-be.

Oh... you already are.

Comment

it's almost as if europeans go so lost they thought they were in india, brought over a bunch of slaves, and committed genocide. why we wouldn't want to celebrate that history i'll never know. let my people go.
      Lol. You ****ing *****. Lmfao.

Comment

it's almost as if europeans go so lost they thought they were in india, brought over a bunch of slaves, and committed genocide. why we wouldn't want to celebrate that history i'll never know. let my people go.

god forbid we can't have a mascot of a comically red dude in a moustache, or this caricature of a native american with a nose that takes up 2/3 of his face
        120px-Logo_of_the_Cleveland_Indians_%281946-1950%29.png
        Yeah because this guy is an accurate, non comical original.jpg representation of a white guy

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

I agree. SOME animals can be our inner animal (bears, lions, eagles, tigers.......pelicans )
          A cowboy is a person who rustled cattle
          A Buccaneer is a shady, pirate like person. Pittsburg has that.

Why does it have to be Wash White Boys when it certainly isn't

180117104_10159595948039574_7773812063116982167_n.png?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=6e5ad9&_nc_ohc=WDa4Oe7TEx0AX-x4cGx&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=db7f95f1ecb809adfe8c4d2d05b2a8b3&oe=6122C0BF.png

Why does it have to be Atl Africans when it certainly isn't

members-of-the-atlanta-braves-celebrate-after-winning-the-nl-east-picture-id1228661075?s=612x612.jpg

Honestly, Guardians sounds meh as did Indians. Should have been a specific tribe. Indians was good in 1915 (or whatever). It's only an issue now because of the overwhelming amount of crybabies floating around waving signs of protests.
          There are things that become outdated.
          And things we look back on and realize how silly and dumb it was.

Cleveland Indians is definitely one, as looking back you’ll realize they just named themselves after a specific type of people.

Imagine a sports team called the New Jersey Jews…lmao stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

You know india/Indians from South Asia is an exonym too right?

The endonym for Indian area was like hindustan or some shiet.

India is based on Latin.

The Indians in South asia didn't originally call themselves Indian.

Just like how the native Americans didn't call themselves indian.

You know this is completely irrelevant to the topic right? I mean, are you trying to appear intelligent or something?

The term native Americans is dumb and it’s created by white people but whatever, that’s not the topic.

The name “Cleveland Indians” is dumb. Guardians is better.
            End of story.
            siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post

You know this is completely irrelevant to the topic right? I mean, are you trying to appear intelligent or something?

The term native Americans is dumb and it’s created by white people but whatever, that’s not the topic.

The name “Cleveland Indians” is dumb. Guardians is better.
              End of story.
              Actually its relevant.

Because in your post you were talking as if calling them Indians is wrong because thats what the white ppl called them.

Just pointing out white ppl named the Indians in India too.

I dont really care which one you prefer. I don't really care about the Cleveland indians either..

But dont front because you didn't know the Indians from india were named Indians by white ppl too.

from the Greek indos. Latin indus.

english it became indians.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

No zaroku knows she's Indian from India

He's being sarcastic

it just went over your head
                Nah. Zaroku aint sh_t. Don't give him such credit.

Comment

Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post

There are things that become outdated.
                  And things we look back on and realize how silly and dumb it was.

Cleveland Indians is definitely one, as looking back you’ll realize they just named themselves after a specific type of people.

Imagine a sports team called the New Jersey Jews…lmao stop it.
                  The names aren't being changed due to unhipness. Fake outrage is at the root, so you stop it.

Comment

Working...
                  X