Collapse
No announcement yet.

Percent of total population that have received at least one Covid-19 dose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if the LDBC believe in Fury-Gate theorem then they probably think the vaccine turns you white…

Comment

I've been anti-vax since the beginning. My GF, just had her 1st Pfizer shot yesterday and I have been doing a little reading on the different vaccines. It's not so much that I am on board with the vaccine, but protecting my 3 year old has been a priority the whole time. I look at this in many ways, is it a fear tactic to get everyone injected with this vaccine? Is it really something we need? Now with all the new data saying C-19 can still be transmitted even if you're vaccinated, I just don't know what to think. Then I stumbled upon an article written by some doctors from Yale which suggested mixing AstraZeneca & Pfizer vaccines seems to be the highest success rate of prevention. AstraZeneca is not yet approved to be given out in the US, but its expected to be approved to distribute soon. So many questions and I don't want to take a vaccine until much more data is compiled to give true analysis of these vaccines. Yesterday I was considering, today I am not.

Comment

Originally posted by mromano View Post
        I've been anti-vax since the beginning. My GF, just had her 1st Pfizer shot yesterday and I have been doing a little reading on the different vaccines. It's not so much that I am on board with the vaccine, but protecting my 3 year old has been a priority the whole time. I look at this in many ways, is it a fear tactic to get everyone injected with this vaccine? Is it really something we need? Now with all the new data saying C-19 can still be transmitted even if you're vaccinated, I just don't know what to think. Then I stumbled upon an article written by some doctors from Yale which suggested mixing AstraZeneca & Pfizer vaccines seems to be the highest success rate of prevention. AstraZeneca is not yet approved to be given out in the US, but its expected to be approved to distribute soon. So many questions and I don't want to take a vaccine until much more data is compiled to give true analysis of these vaccines. Yesterday I was considering, today I am not.
        I got the Astrazeneca.

Comment

It all has to do with intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Are people in this thread asking us to pretend Trumpers never espouse anti-vaccine views or something? lmfao

Screen-Shot-2021-08-05-at-10-02-11-PM.png
            Screen-Shot-2021-08-05-at-10-02-31-PM.png
            Who cares? Someone wants the vaccine? Take it. It’s available for all. People can take the vaccine, then even shove a dildo full of antobodies up their ass as well.

Those who don’t want the vaccine, well, it’s their right as well. That is it. Period. The holier than thou act is getting old.

Everyone needs to be responsible for their own actions. You want the shot or not, either way it’s a personal choice and everyone should stfu with their pretentious preaching. That applies to everyone, on both sides of the argument.
            Last edited by Vlad_; 08-18-2021, 12:36 AM.
            HrNY HrNY likes this.

Comment

So why are the Hispanic rates so low

asians I understand. Collectivists who think they saving another person’s life by getting vacced lol

Comment

Working...
              X