Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i very rarely see black woman, asian male couples..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My old classmate who was black said she needed a dick to be the length of wrist to elbow.

Guess Butler will never be with a black girl
    GrandpaBernard GrandpaBernard likes this.

Comment

I barely see any nonblack male with a black woman.

You know why? Black women just aren't desirable. Black men dont even love black women. Thats why they go the extra mile to be with a white, asian, latina, literally any other ethnicity than be with a black woman. Whether they're ugly, fat etc its better than dealing with black women.

Facts.

Comment

Originally posted by HrNY View Post
        My old classmate who was black said she needed a dick to be the length of wrist to elbow.

Guess Butler will never be with a black girl
        Red - probably was being loud for attention.

Blue - Neither you. You damn fraud. Lying on Hawaii.

Comment

They exist, I've seen plenty.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

My best friend is Asian and his wife is white. I've seen him pass up some fine ass Asian girls. He use to only date white girls.
            It was hard for me to watch because I had a thing for fine ass Asian girls.

Yea its some sexy ones out there

Comment

well because asian people are more into white people than blacks. same thing with black people attracted to other dark skinned people.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post

You very rarely see pinoys or southeast asian dudes (thai, malays, etc..) with black women as partner as well.. so your theory aint exactly right..
                Maybe it's black women that dont really like asian dudes in general and not the other way around
                you aint never hearrrrd about timothy delaghetto!! my man wifed up a black lady..

Comment

They both benefit from not dating each other.

Comment

Truth is, Asian guys in general aren’t attracted to black woman, no racist. Asian dudes will go for whites and Latinas but when it comes to black girls for some reason, interest isnt really there. Typical conversation between asian guys go like this.

A1: ey you into black girls?

A2: if she is clean and light skinned, maybe.

A1: but don’t you think their poosies will smell like
                    armpits?

A2: lol I know foo, that’s the thing. I bet they got curly pubs and smell like they havent showered for days but sht, if they are clean and light skinned, Id hit it.

I’m certainly into sisters like Megan Good and Lola Love though. I’m turning fkin 40 and poosie is poosie.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      Truth is, Asian guys in general aren’t attracted to black woman, no racist. Asian dudes will go for whites and Latinas but when it comes to black girls for some reason, interest isnt really there. Typical conversation between asian guys go like this.

A1: ey you into black girls?

A2: if she is clean and light skinned, maybe.

A1: but don’t you think their poosies will smell like
                      armpits?

A2: lol I know foo, that’s the thing. I bet they got curly pubs and smell like they havent showered for days but sht, if they are clean and light skinned, Id hit it.

I’m certainly into sisters like Megan Good and Lola Love though. I’m turning fkin 40 and poosie is poosie.
                      What's the opposite side of the conversation? Because in general, Black women aren't into Asian guys.

BW1: Do you like Asian men?

BW2: No, I don't like small rice dicks...and they smell like fermented cabbage.

Something like that...?

Comment

Working...
                      X