• Another ''Accidental'' OD

MWQEKDIB3FAJXBBIRCMFPKJX44.jpg

Digital Underground’s Shock G died of accidental overdose: report

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...160608153.html

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
    MWQEKDIB3FAJXBBIRCMFPKJX44.jpg

Digital Underground’s Shock G died of accidental overdose: report

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...160608153.html

Meth? Had no idea Shock G was getting down like that.

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post

Meth? Had no idea Shock G was getting down like that.
      He probably read a few stories about some dumb assed celeb not knowing how to do the dirt and laughed.
      ''That bltch sure is dumb. That could never happen to me.''

I'm almost tempted to do drugs just to see what all the fuss is about., How a MFer is unable to live without it.

Comment

He probably read a few stories about some dumb assed celeb not knowing how to do the dirt and laughed.

I'm almost tempted to do drugs just to see what all the fuss is about., How a MFer is unable to live without it.
        Take it from me, man, it's probably not a risk you wannna take... Chances are you be absolutely fine wondering what all the fuss is about for months, even years... then maybe your circumstances change or maybe you just wake up one day and BAM... suddenly your fix ain't there and your money's gone and you're willing to walk to the other side of town and wait on a streetcorner for 6 hours straight in the rain, sick and shaking, waiting for your dude. Kinda creeps up on you is what I'm saying. No one seriously goes into it believing they gonna get hooked and honestly most likely most people don't.. just kinda dependent on circumstances more than anything in my observation, rather than any **** like strength of character or willpower or bullchit like that.
        Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

Take it from me, man, it's probably not a risk you wannna take... Chances are you be absolutely fine wondering what all the fuss is about for months, even years... then maybe your circumstances change or maybe you just wake up one day and BAM... suddenly your fix ain't there and your money's gone and you're willing to walk to the other side of town and wait on a streetcorner for 6 hours straight in the rain, sick and shaking, waiting for your dude. Kinda creeps up on you is what I'm saying. No one seriously goes into it believing they gonna get hooked and honestly most likely most people don't.. just kinda dependent on circumstances more than anything in my observation, rather than any **** like strength of character or willpower or bullchit like that.

I was just thinking out loud. I mean, drugs is a multi billion dollar industry. There has to be something to it.

No matter how many OD and the like, there will never be a shortage of newbies. Obviously there has to be ''curious'' 1st timers who turn into seasoned pros who eventually become a statistic. A cautionary tale of the downside of drugs.

''Don't do drugs. You don't want to end up like that person.''

How many examples do people need ?

Comment

Well, it would seem he didn't purposely overdose. So that would make it an accidental overdose.

Comment

Fentanyl is no joke. All it takes is a dose the size of a few grains of salt to kill you. Think about who is mixing this shyt up in some back room. It's not a pharmacist with a precise measuring scale. It's some knuckle-dragging uneducated drug dealer mixing it in a basement, or a trafficked immigrant working off a debt. What do you think the margin for error could be?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Fentanyl is no joke. All it takes is a dose the size of a few grains of salt to kill you. Think about who is mixing this shyt up in some back room. It's not a pharmacist with a precise measuring scale. It's some knuckle-dragging uneducated drug dealer mixing it in a basement, or a trafficked immigrant working off a debt. What do you think the margin for error could be?
                When my sister was suffering with cancer she had fentanyl patches. She wouldn’t put the whole patch on because it was too heavy.

Comment

Meth is almost like a redneck drug IMO. I figured he would be messing with the coke.

Comment

Working...
                  X