Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lorde teases first new music in four years - damn she fine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't necessarily call that a fat ass but I'd bury my face in it just the same. I don't know much about her but I like her music better than Eilishs' for damn sure.

Almost like she had that Sia vibe of not wanting to be seen, rather be heard than be an image etc.

Maybe I'm entirely wrong and mixing people and things up. I've been know to drink an alcohol or two

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
      Wouldn't necessarily call that a fat ass but I'd bury my face in it just the same. I don't know much about her but I like her music better than Eilishs' for damn sure.

Almost like she had that Sia vibe of not wanting to be seen, rather be heard than be an image etc.

Maybe I'm entirely wrong and mixing people and things up. I've been know to drink an alcohol or two
      Some dummy mentioned Billy Ellish. I don’t know that chick but I found her google pic and and it’s an insulting comparison. Lorde is MILF bound

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

Some dummy mentioned Billy Ellish. I don’t know that chick but I found her google pic and and it’s an insulting comparison. Lorde is MILF bound
        Yeah plus she's only 19, looks weird, and her music sucks. Congrats you have big tiddies on a stocky, generic, generally unappealing body. I'm guessing when she's not wearing socks and sandals it's combat boots or something equally miserable.

Comment

Is her music worth listening too ?

Comment

Working...
          X