Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smart Videos? Was this guy paid for a propaganda piece on how to cooperate with police?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart Videos? Was this guy paid for a propaganda piece on how to cooperate with police?

BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

If this isn't legit, it should be a PSA of how to interact with police.

For the most part, shlt doesn't go south until a suspect resists.

Had homeboy ran or put up a fight.....who knows

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
      If this isn't legit, it should be a PSA of how to interact with police.

For the most part, shlt doesn't go south until a suspect resists.

Had homeboy ran or put up a fight.....who knows
      I'll wait until Larry chimes to see if legit or not.

Comment

I don't see why this doesn't work both ways. The cop is respectful and clearly just following up on his lead. Dude understands the situation and reacts accordingly. There's nothing to go south so it doesn't.

I don't think it needs to be fake to believe it. I do think more folks ought to act this way, on both sides of the badge.

Comment

Hey but i was told that blacks aren't safe against cops and either get killed or go to jail

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
            I don't see why this doesn't work both ways. The cop is respectful and clearly just following up on his lead. Dude understands the situation and reacts accordingly. There's nothing to go south so it doesn't.

I don't think it needs to be fake to believe it. I do think more folks ought to act this way, on both sides of the badge.
            This is how the majority of people of all races respond when this happens. Just the entitled, spoiled brats are the one who resist and fight police, try to harm or kill them, get killed themselves, and then they're considered the victims lately if it's a white cop.
            Last edited by Lomadeaux; 06-08-2021, 03:04 PM.
            Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

This is how the majority of people of all races respond when this happens. Just the entitled, spoiled brats are the one who resist and fight police, try to harm or kill them, get killed themselves, and then they're considered the victims.
              I don't disagree, but, it is the police who signed up to **** with them

Comment

What propaganda? This is how normal human beings behave.
                BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  What propaganda? This is how normal human beings behave.
                  I think the OP is wondering if this was a staged incident.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

I think the OP is wondering if this was a staged incident.
                    In all my life, I came to the realization that “white lies” (refers to lying for the greater good) are done to help situations. Throughout history governments and nations did things to stir the perception from the common people, common people being lower middle class. Films like Wag The Dog, although parody, is what I think is actually practiced with the advent of Television, and more so it was influenced by old film tricks like the Lumiere Brothers. Even rich people thought camera tricks were real back in the early 1900’s.

point is, Govt’s have real power, and depending on network connections, such pieces would be made to control. It’s not unrealistic

Comment

Working...
                    X