Asheville NC Police to stop responding to certain calls due to defunding

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asheville NC Police to stop responding to certain calls due to defunding

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...ing-crisis.amp

North Carolina’s Asheville Police Department(APD) has ordered its officers not to respond to certain types of crimes so that the agency can adequately answer more serious calls for help amid a "staffing crisis."

APD will no longer respond in-person to 911 calls involving certain incidents where suspect information is not available; harassing phone calls that don’t include threats to life, unless they are related to stalking or domestic violence; identity theft and other scams, and trespassing reports that don’t involve pressing charges, among other incidents, the department said in a Wednesday announcement. “

Well there ya dumb libs go!

Handle your own bidness!!
    Good luck!

I live in "The OC" (California). I have a nephew who is a lib, does not believe in God etc, etc. He's a collage grad.

Navy Jets flew over our house in observance of D-Day.

The first time they flew over was the victory formation. The second time was the missing man formation. He responded "Thats pretty cool why are they doing that today?" I replied "In observance of D-Day." He responded "What is D-Day?"

Did I forget to say hes is a collage grad? He graduated from a big time university in northern California (I wont say the name Berkley). They hate America. They teach our young program the hate. America needs to wake the f.... up while we still have a country.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
      I live in "The OC" (California). I have a nephew who is a lib, does not believe in God etc, etc. He's a collage grad.

The first time they flew over was the victory formation. The second time was the missing man formation. He responded "Thats pretty cool why are they doing that today?" I replied "In observance of D-Day." He responded "What is D-Day?"

Did I forget to say hes is a collage grad? He graduated from a big time university in northern California (I wont say the name Berkley). They hate America. They teach our young program the hate. America needs to wake the f.... up while we still have a country.
      I have relatives who have gone to big universities in California as well, and they have also been indoctrinated. Completely programmed there in those institutions. It’s a joke.

Comment

They're doing their best to erase the past.

Comment

Okay- That's a big deal to you but it is irrelevant to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

They're doing their best to erase the past.
            How? It's available online, videos, and print.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

How? It's available online, videos, and print.
              There's no greater country than the United States of America. Change my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

There's no greater country than the United States of America. Change my mind.
                Yeah. Currently.

Comment

Sounds like they need to get rid of some folks at the police dept for insubordination.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Yeah. Currently.
                    The Declaration of Independence is the greatest political document of all time. Change my mind.

Comment

Working...
                    X