Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I live in NJ. Mask mandate was lifted almost two weeks ago. Everyone is still wearing Masks! WTF!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I live in NJ. Mask mandate was lifted almost two weeks ago. Everyone is still wearing Masks! WTF!

99% of the shoppers in shop rite were wearing masks.

When is this going to stop?

I'm convinced it's people wanting to hide their faces going out in public.

LOL exactly, it hides the double chin bro.

I've gotten so many compliments on my eyes since covid hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
      LOL exactly, it hides the double chin bro.

I've gotten so many compliments on my eyes since covid hit.
      Me and you both!

Comment

People have been wearing masks in Asia since time immemorial even though it isn’t compulsory. Pipe down
        Last edited by Dakuwaqa; 06-07-2021, 03:41 AM.
        siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

personal freedom, dickhead. you cried about having to wear a mask because you seem to think it violates some kind of laws or personal freedoms afforded you in the contistution [and on fed / state property or private property, it doesn't. they can make you wear a mask until the end of time if they see fit.]

i have an idea. come pull my mask off my face! i won't, like, bury you and everyone you are with.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            personal freedom, dickhead. you cried about having to wear a mask because you seem to think it violates some kind of laws or personal freedoms afforded you in the contistution [and on fed / state property or private property, it doesn't. they can make you wear a mask until the end of time if they see fit.]

i have an idea. come pull my mask off my face! i won't, like, bury you and everyone you are with.
            Man you’re such a ****ing weirdo when it comes to these masks. You’re spouting “personal freedom” when six months ago you were telling anyone who didn’t want to wear a mask that you hope they died alone on a respirator.

But keep talking tough about people taking your mask lol.
            JimRaynor JimRaynor ralex ralex like this.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

Aren't you the same ph@66ot, calling people who didn't want the jab, names. Now you're yelling "personal freedom"
              JimRaynor JimRaynor likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

Aren't you the same ph@66ot, calling people who didn't want the jab, names. Now you're yelling "personal freedom"
                Does that surprise you? He's likely outside with three masks on criticizing people for not just doing what they're told.
                JimRaynor JimRaynor likes this.

Comment

Americans don’t like masks because they are nearly always putting something in their mouths (matron) especially cake.

Taking the mask off and then back on requires the use of energy that most are unwilling to use.
                  Last edited by Dakuwaqa; 06-07-2021, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Yeah it feels weird not wearing a mask in a store now but I can finally breathe

Comment

Working...
                    X