No announcement yet.

Price Of Real Estate Skyrocketing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dominykass
    I've been following the real estate market too, and it's always interesting to see how prices fluctuate. It's good to hear that prices are starting to come down, giving people more opportunities to buy or invest.
    I was in real estate during the 2008 crisis.

Title officer.

Fidelity National Title 2001-2008.

All the ppl that have been around longer said it usually crashes every decade or dozen years or so.

Ppl in the industry saw it coming.

Housing market didn't crash til 2008.

Title companies started layoffs 2005-2006.

2-3 years before.

At its peak and busiest, the company was already preparing for the crash.
    Last edited by Left Hook Tua; 07-05-2023, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

I was in real estate during the 2008 crisis.

Title officer.

Fidelity National Title 2001-2008.

All the ppl that have been around longer said it usually crashes every decade or dozen years or so.

Ppl in the industry saw it coming.

Housing market didn't crash til 2008.

Title companies started layoffs 2005-2006.

2-3 years before.

At its peak and busiest, the company was already preparing for the crash.
      So what decade were you in prison?

Comment

This ends when the housing market crashes. It's coming relatively soon.....................Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

So what decade were you in prison?
          Decade?

Lol

I never do hard time

The longest I ever served was over a year

I took a 6 year deal and was out in 1.

Ive always had good lawyers.

My last case was my best lawyer though.

David houchin

Excellent lawyer

Saw him 2 times during the whole process

1st time he asked me how much time I was willing to do

2nd time was when he told me he got what I wanted

Zaroku Zaroku siablo14 siablo14 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            How long you figure this frenzy will last? Those that say there will be a crash like 2008 are imo severely mistaken. This price hike of real estate currently isnt from bad financial decisions like it was in the early 2000's, today those hikes are directly correlated with supply and demand, as well as low interest rates. Apparently there are over 4 million people in search of homes that there aren't homes for currently. Covid has caused the boomers to pause their home selling plans, a lot more new homes are being built, but they're significantly more expensive.

Inflation is starting to creep up as well, aside from gas it seems like prices have gone up on almost everything.
            They are not making anymore real estate. But be wary the price can fall. Young people can not afford to buy new homes unless they are top 20% earners in many of the states.

The default crash in credit is upon the USA, and with it goes the real estate market.

Comment

Originally posted by kalineiskali
              I jumped in last year, and yeah, the supply-demand dance is wild.
              Its going down though in some areas.

They say this is the worst year since 1993 in terms of people buying.

Comment

I've definitely noticed the trend, especially in certain areas. When I was looking for a new home, I was shocked by how quickly prices were rising. It's like the market is getting hotter by the minute!
                In the midst of all this, I came EcoQuintas, a company that specializes in sustainable real estate projects. Their approach really resonated with me, especially in a market where prices seem to be climbing out of reach. Investing in sustainable properties not only feels like a smart financial move but also aligns with my values of contributing to a greener future. It's comforting to know that even in a volatile market, there are options like EcoQuintas that offer stability and a sense of purpose.​
                Last edited by Ladyades; 04-15-2024, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X