Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Struggles of a frustrated white man in today's America volume 1: Why am I CONSTANTLY being discriminated against?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Struggles of a frustrated white man in today's America volume 1: Why am I CONSTANTLY being discriminated against?

Alright, you all know how this works......... It's time to freestyle write. Since the first volume of struggles of a frustrated black man in america was posted, I have received 4-5 private messages asking me to do one with a white guy. Well here it goes. No plagiarism, no copying, no nothing other than grabbing the thoughts that come from my mind.

Lets begin
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm only 24 years old, but I feel so done with life already..... It feels like I'm living in hell.

Please allow me to express my feelings freely...........

My parents never had a lot of money. We lived in a area that was predominately black.

"Study hard in school and the sky is the limit", my parents always used to say.

I have always been a straight A student and scored high on the SAT. One of the very few white students in a predominately black school, yet I didn't get a minority scholarship or grants like the majority of my classmates.

4 years later, I've graduated from college, but now have thousands of dollars in student debt. That minority scholarship or some grants could have helped me out immensely.

Oh well, can't worry about that right now. I need a job to pay off this debt.

I've been to more job interviews than I can count, but have been unsuccessful in finding anything decent. What I don't understand is how come every single time I go in for an interview, I am always being passed up for an individual of color instead, despite having superior credentials to theirs? It is absolutely mind boggling. Why would companies select individuals that don't even have the necessary qualifications over individuals that do have the necessary qualifications?

A great example was last year. It was an an entry level office job that started out at $70,000/yr. I get called in for an interview and felt that I aced it. Even the interviewer was impressed. Yet I find out the next day that a black man was given that position and he didn't even have half of the credentials I had.

I eventually found a job. It only paid $35,000, but I couldn't find anything else, so I accepted it.

6 months on the job and I get a call into the office from the boss. He tells me that I am an excellent employee, but the company has to lay off a few people.

Fair enough, but what really pissed me off was how some of the employees that are completely lazy and complain about how they hate their job didn't get laid off as well?

I don't understand it because every time I come into work, I always give 100% and have a positive attitude, so how come I am the one that got the boot??????

Every single one of those employees that I said were completely lazy and have a terrible attitude got to keep their jobs and they all happened to be black.

Been living off of unemployment, trying to find another job, but expenses have been extremely tight, so I had to apply for food stamps for the time being.

Swallowed my pride and walked up to the front window of the food stamp office where I was only approved for $50 a month in food stamps.

But what I don't understand is how come everyone of color that came and left that office was getting hundreds of dollars a month in stamps.

For example, there was a young black lady that appeared to be in her early 20's (I think her name was Felicia) that came into the office pushing a baby cart and had 4 of her other little children following behind her. The office approved her for hundreds and hundreds of dollars per month.

I just don't understand this. It just feels like I am constantly being discriminated against. If this is the way life is going to be for the rest of my life, their truly is no hope for me.
    too-stressful-day-frustrated-young-man-picture_csp28072773.jpg

"they all happened to be black."

"I think her name was Felicia"

Comment

This kind of sheeit is sadly true for a lot of people. 2021 where most racism is against the white male.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

"they all happened to be black."

"I think her name was Felicia"
        BLM son ... my My ppl at Edmonds love edmunds seek black ppl so they can get free gov money... they want to get rich black ppl to share coin
        money to

Comment

If I ever have to start applying for jobs again, I'm going to pretend to be a SJW and insinuate that I'm non-binary or some s*** like that.

Comment

volume 2 on the way!

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
              Alright, you all know how this works......... It's time to freestyle write. Since the first volume of struggles of a frustrated black man in america was posted, I have received 4-5 private messages asking me to do one with a white guy. Well here it goes. No plagiarism, no copying, no nothing other than grabbing the thoughts that come from my mind.

Lets begin
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm only 24 years old, but I feel so done with life already..... It feels like I'm living in hell.

Please allow me to express my feelings freely...........

My parents never had a lot of money. We lived in a area that was predominately black.

"Study hard in school and the sky is the limit", my parents always used to say.

I have always been a straight A student and scored high on the SAT. One of the very few white students in a predominately black school, yet I didn't get a minority scholarship or grants like the majority of my classmates.

4 years later, I've graduated from college, but now have thousands of dollars in student debt. That minority scholarship or some grants could have helped me out immensely.

Oh well, can't worry about that right now. I need a job to pay off this debt.

I've been to more job interviews than I can count, but have been unsuccessful in finding anything decent. What I don't understand is how come every single time I go in for an interview, I am always being passed up for an individual of color instead, despite having superior credentials to theirs? It is absolutely mind boggling. Why would companies select individuals that don't even have the necessary qualifications over individuals that do have the necessary qualifications?

A great example was last year. It was an an entry level office job that started out at $70,000/yr. I get called in for an interview and felt that I aced it. Even the interviewer was impressed. Yet I find out the next day that a black man was given that position and he didn't even have half of the credentials I had.

I eventually found a job. It only paid $35,000, but I couldn't find anything else, so I accepted it.

6 months on the job and I get a call into the office from the boss. He tells me that I am an excellent employee, but the company has to lay off a few people.

Fair enough, but what really pissed me off was how some of the employees that are completely lazy and complain about how they hate their job didn't get laid off as well?

I don't understand it because every time I come into work, I always give 100% and have a positive attitude, so how come I am the one that got the boot??????

Every single one of those employees that I said were completely lazy and have a terrible attitude got to keep their jobs and they all happened to be black.

Been living off of unemployment, trying to find another job, but expenses have been extremely tight, so I had to apply for food stamps for the time being.

Swallowed my pride and walked up to the front window of the food stamp office where I was only approved for $50 a month in food stamps.

But what I don't understand is how come everyone of color that came and left that office was getting hundreds of dollars a month in stamps.

For example, there was a young black lady that appeared to be in her early 20's (I think her name was Felicia) that came into the office pushing a baby cart and had 4 of her other little children following behind her. The office approved her for hundreds and hundreds of dollars per month.

I just don't understand this. It just feels like I am constantly being discriminated against. If this is the way life is going to be for the rest of my life, their truly is no hope for me.
              too-stressful-day-frustrated-young-man-picture_csp28072773.jpg
              This is trash. Utter trash.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

This is trash. Utter trash.
                Volume 2 will be even bigger trash. Coming out later tonight!

Comment

Working...
                X