Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come you rarely see videos of Mexicans just randomly beating up Black People in the USA? #StopAllHate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thuglife Nelo
    replied
    Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
    Where I'm from Mexicans tend to be racist asf..... Everyone I this country ainy pulling out they phone when they see violence.

I even had beef with these Mexicans since the 5th grade.... A guy name Jesus which started over nothing .. this beef lasted till high school where if they caught me alone they would try to jump me, even the his little brothers...

One time I was about to beat his ass... And his entire family came out with bats even the little kids... I'm like WTF.... And to this day idk what caused the beef.

Then I used to have a white and Dominican best friend and we was tight till 9tj grade and their Spanish friends came to the school.

It became hella awkward hanging out afterwards with them there, and they end up telling me one day how they were racist towards black people.... Then we slowly stop hanging out ....

BUt every race has racist *******s.... And sometimes it's 100% a response of people bring racist towards them first. So I'm constantly telling my black friends and family to not judge entire races....
    It’s cause Mexicans don’t like ghetto thugs. You should’ve pulled up your pants when u was a kidz

Leave a comment:

• KillaMane26
    replied
    Where I'm from Mexicans tend to be racist asf..... Everyone I this country ainy pulling out they phone when they see violence.

I even had beef with these Mexicans since the 5th grade.... A guy name Jesus which started over nothing .. this beef lasted till high school where if they caught me alone they would try to jump me, even the his little brothers...

One time I was about to beat his ass... And his entire family came out with bats even the little kids... I'm like WTF.... And to this day idk what caused the beef.

Then I used to have a white and Dominican best friend and we was tight till 9tj grade and their Spanish friends came to the school.

It became hella awkward hanging out afterwards with them there, and they end up telling me one day how they were racist towards black people.... Then we slowly stop hanging out ....

BUt every race has racist *******s.... And sometimes it's 100% a response of people bring racist towards them first. So I'm constantly telling my black friends and family to not judge entire races....

Leave a comment:

• Left Hook Tua
    replied
    Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

Exactly. Its crazy. They got ran out of l.a and moved to places like vegas, san Bernardino, riverside and other nearby cities and the crime rate rose alot. But dats raycis so its not true
    They didn't really get run off.

The housing prices did.

Its cheaper for the blacks to move to antelope valley and San bern and stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Zaroku
    replied
    Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

It was on a la County sheriffs bus on the way to court.

So yeah pretty ghetto
    San Bernardino popo are not polite at all!

when I retire.... section 8 housing .... my and lil sis take care givers money... free money!

I want all the money plus interest I’ve paid in taxes so “kunta” can keep slang-in dr-iz-if’s..mystery meat? baling sammich?

i hated being woke at 4 or five AM to only sit with pizimp niggies acting baboonish ..,
    Last edited by Zaroku; 05-18-2021, 09:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PeepeePoopooMan
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Back in the late 90’s and 2000’s Mexican gangs ran off most of the black gangs from Los Angeles and other west coast cities. There is a much smaller presence now as Mexican and other Latin gangs have taken over.
    Exactly. Its crazy. They got ran out of l.a and moved to places like vegas, san Bernardino, riverside and other nearby cities and the crime rate rose alot. But dats raycis so its not true

Leave a comment:

• siablo14
    replied
    Originally posted by TJ highway View Post

OK tuff guy calling people all kinds of bitches and ho's.

Apparently he got his nose broken and child defending his grand mom. Kid joined the police explorers when he was old enough. On to the marines when he was old
    enough. He became a member of the 1st Marine Special Operations Battalion aka the 1st Marine Raider Battalion. In other words the kid is a bad ass.

Kid came home and is now LAPD Metro Div.

But I guess in your world the crack head should be praised.
    Oh. I thought you meant that the criminal went on to be LAPD.

As you were, pig.

Leave a comment:

• TJ highway
    replied
    Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Young man is now LAPD? How? Explain, pig!
    OK tuff guy calling people all kinds of bitches and ho's.

Apparently he got his nose broken and child defending his grand mom. Kid joined the police explorers when he was old enough. On to the marines when he was old enough. He became a member of the 1st Marine Special Operations Battalion aka the 1st Marine Raider Battalion. In other words the kid is a bad ass.

Kid came home and is now LAPD Metro Div.

But I guess in your world the crack head should be praised.

Leave a comment:

• siablo14
    replied
    Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Everyone snitches.

The problem is how it's dealt with.

surenos and Nortenos will handle it. Brutally..

They'll handle it as early as county jail.

Woods will take care of snitches. Not so much in county. Woods aren't very organized in country jails. The big cities anyway. But they have structure once you make it up to state.

Asians will take care of business but not as brutally. They'll beat them down and boot them off the yard. They won't kill them unless a lifer wants to do it or someone there that its personal business.

The blacks at least in ca doc, seem to not care as much. They dont care unless it's personal. Maybe because they need heads?

Paisas are the same. Unless there's someone there where it's a personal issue. Friend or relative of the person snitched on there to push the issue.
    So you mow lawns too? Beware of those carcinogenic chemicals.

Leave a comment:

• Left Hook Tua
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

I was surprised at how divided LA is, and when a guy, like TJ Highway said dont affiliate with black ppl ever... the snitch right away(get down first)

I saw that in spades... cops said whites snitch immediately, followed by blacks, followed by chicanos, followed by Asians and then followed by real cartel guys.
    Everyone snitches.

The problem is how it's dealt with.

surenos and Nortenos will handle it. Brutally..

They'll handle it as early as county jail.

Woods will take care of snitches. Not so much in county. Woods aren't very organized in country jails. The big cities anyway. But they have structure once you make it up to state.

Asians will take care of business but not as brutally. They'll beat them down and boot them off the yard. They won't kill them unless a lifer wants to do it or someone there that its personal business.

The blacks at least in ca doc, seem to not care as much. They dont care unless it's personal. Maybe because they need heads?

Paisas are the same. Unless there's someone there where it's a personal issue. Friend or relative of the person snitched on there to push the issue.

Leave a comment:

• siablo14
    replied
    Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
    I one responded to a Radio Call a 211 in progress (that is Robbery in progress in LA) Mac Arthur Park Victims are an elderly Hispanic female and child at the bus stop. Suspect is a male black thin approx 30 yrs wearing a tank top and jeans. When we arrived we found a black male approximately 30 yrs wearing jeans a bloody ripped tank top near by. about a minute after I arrived LAFD arrived and the male was not looking good. He had head trauma, a contusion to his jaw. missing teeth and broken ribs.

Turns out he tried to purse snatch Grandma. Grand son stepped in and grabbed grandmas purse and stupid broke his nose. By this time the 911 calls were coming in and all the street vendor were up in arms. There was a soccer game going on in the park (Mexicanos vs Salvadoreans), When the soccer game got the attention of the robbery all hell broke lose. Stupid got beat with in an inch of his life. As they were putting him in the ambulance He turned to me and asked if I was going to look for the suspect. I place handcuffs 0n him and told him the suspect is already arrested. I then told the FD take him to the jail ward at LAMC. Kamela convicted him to his third strike

The young man is now LAPD.
    Young man is now LAPD? How? Explain, pig!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X