Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come you rarely see videos of Mexicans just randomly beating up Black People in the USA? #StopAllHate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zaroku
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Back in the late 90’s and 2000’s Mexican gangs ran off most of the black gangs from Los Angeles and other west coast cities. There is a much smaller presence now as Mexican and other Latin gangs have taken over.
    Messican chin check azz clowns Ikue Saiblo

my dad Augustine would beat my azz if I applied for free mint

Leave a comment:

• FinitoxDinamita
    replied
    I cant speak for the Mexicans but Asians are too smart and savy to do dirt on camera. You will rarely see asian G on instagram or youtube snitching on themselves.

we are not stupid fkin peasants.

Looks at these losers like Lil Durk and Vonn. Nigas tried to gang bang online and got murked lol

Leave a comment:

• BodyBagz
    replied
    Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post
    well here where I live most are 5'2 and 100 pounds..might not work out to well for them
    Exactly what I was thinking. It would take nearly a village to put on a beatdown.

Leave a comment:

• Thuglife Nelo
    replied
    Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    The gang culture proves this too. Asian and Mexican gangs have structure and hierarchy. Blacks just run wild and busy killing each other. Cant be trusted
    Lol. You could’ve just said LDBC. The LDBC are wannabe fans of the debauchery you’re referring to

Leave a comment:

• FinitoxDinamita
    replied
    Anybody who targets helpless elders need to be put down. They are less than human.

Who always throw sucker punches and attacks elders? Blacks...

Leave a comment:

• FinitoxDinamita
    replied
    The gang culture proves this too. Asian and Mexican gangs have structure and hierarchy. Blacks just run wild and busy killing each other. Cant be trusted

Leave a comment:

• FinitoxDinamita
    replied
    Asians and Mexicans have certain ethics. For example, we respect our elders and have deep family values.

You wont really hear about an Asian/Mexican criminals targeting elders. We dont stoop that low like animals. We are human, not fkin apes.

Leave a comment:

• Left Hook Tua
    replied
    Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Ever heard of greenlight era? Mexicans were blasting on mayyates
    Mexicans never greenlighted the blacks on the streets

Leave a comment:

• FinitoxDinamita
    replied
    Ever heard of greenlight era? Mexicans were blasting on mayyates

Leave a comment:

• IceTrayDaGang
    replied
    Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Most Mexican, white, Asian gangsters are smart enough try to avoid cameras.

No one told these crips, bloods, folk, people nation how cameras work yet.
    to add to this, most mexicans and asians G's have a better upbringing.. they know you get no brownie points going out there beating up on old innocent folks... you will never see mexican/asian G's doing this. this is only something that blacks see as "funny".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X