Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cuck/Simp Diaries day 2: I give her everything she wants and I'm always nice to her.... So why has she been acting so strange lately????????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuck/Simp Diaries day 2: I give her everything she wants and I'm always nice to her.... So why has she been acting so strange lately????????

Man....... I feel like spitting off the top of the dome this morning. Here is some more creative writing. No plagiarism, no copying, just me straight popping off at the dome. Lets begin!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I give my girlfriend everything she wants, whenever she wants.

Wherever she wants to go, I take her. If she asks me where I want to go, I just say "baby, I'll let you decide. Wherever you want to go, I'll go"

I always open her side of the car door and I always open doors for her whenever we are out in public.

When it begins to rain outside, I give her my jacket and hold my umbrella for her.

When I drop her off at home, I always call her at night to say that I love her so much.

I give her everything....... So I do not understand why she has been acting so strange lately.

Lately, when she asks me "where do you want to go" and I'll say "wherever you want to go my sweet love" she rolls her eyes and lets off a sigh.

Lately, when I open the car door for her, she'll roll her eyes and sigh.

Lately, when it begins to rain outside and I give her my jacket and hold my umbrella for her, she'll roll her eyes and sigh.

Lately, when I call her every night to say I love her, I can hear her sigh and she simply says "ok"

I was thinking that maybe she was just sad about something, so I thought I would cheer her up by giving her an enormous bouquet of flowers with a big box of chocolate to let her know that I think she is the best girlfriend a man can have.

So I buy the flowers and the box of chocolates and I surprise her by driving to her house. She didn't know I was driving over there because I didn't call her like I always do to ask her if it is ok to come over, because I wanted it to be surprise.

So when I get to her driveway, I notice that there is a car right alongside hers. I've never seen it before. It was an old bluish colored cutlass with some huge chrome rims.

I assumed the car was one of her girlfriends or sisters and they were just visiting. So I went up to the door and while I was just about to ring the bell, I heard some loud repeated thumping noises coming from the upstairs window like something hard was hitting the wall. I thought maybe she was rearranging photos or some type of house work.

So when I rang the doorbell, no one came to the door, so I tried calling her and there wasn't any answer. I then yelled "Beth, it's me Billy! I heard some loud thumping noises upstairs. Are you okay?"

Still there was no answer. Even though we have been dating for a year, I never got a key to her house, even though she has a key to mine, so I couldn't let myself in to check that everything was all right.

After no answer, I figured she couldn't hear me because she and her girlfriend or sister both had on headphones and playing wii fit or something.

So I went ahead and left the flowers and box of chocolates on her doorstep along with a note saying she was the best girlfriend ever.

I called her later that night and she answered. I asked if she was okay and she gave a long sigh and said "yes Billy.............Everything is just fine"

I guess I'll just have to take her word for it. I trust her. Without trust, what is there in a relationship?

A couple of days later, I did see a cutlass while I was driving past a liquor store on the way to work. It looked exactly the same. Same color and same rims, but it couldn't have been the one that was in Beth's driveway, because the fellows in the car were Black and she doesn't know any Black gentleman.

maxresdefault.jpg

I think I saw Beth on Blacked.com.

Tyrone and the East Side Crips ran a train

Join the club my sweet Billy.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
        Man....... I feel like spitting off the top of the dome this morning. Here is some more creative writing. No plagiarism, no copying, just me straight popping off at the dome. Lets begin!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I give my girlfriend everything she wants, whenever she wants.

Wherever she wants to go, I take her. If she asks me where I want to go, I just say "baby, I'll let you decide. Wherever you want to go, I'll go"

I always open her side of the car door and I always open doors for her whenever we are out in public.

When it begins to rain outside, I give her my jacket and hold my umbrella for her.

When I drop her off at home, I always call her at night to say that I love her so much.

I give her everything....... So I do not understand why she has been acting so strange lately.

Lately, when she asks me "where do you want to go" and I'll say "wherever you want to go my sweet love" she rolls her eyes and lets off a sigh.

Lately, when I open the car door for her, she'll roll her eyes and sigh.

Lately, when it begins to rain outside and I give her my jacket and hold my umbrella for her, she'll roll her eyes and sigh.

Lately, when I call her every night to say I love her, I can hear her sigh and she simply says "ok"

I was thinking that maybe she was just sad about something, so I thought I would cheer her up by giving her an enormous bouquet of flowers with a big box of chocolate to let her know that I think she is the best girlfriend a man can have.

So I buy the flowers and the box of chocolates and I surprise her by driving to her house. She didn't know I was driving over there because I didn't call her like I always do to ask her if it is ok to come over, because I wanted it to be surprise.

So when I get to her driveway, I notice that there is a car right alongside hers. I've never seen it before. It was an old bluish colored cutlass with some huge chrome rims.

I assumed the car was one of her girlfriends or sisters and they were just visiting. So I went up to the door and while I was just about to ring the bell, I heard some loud repeated thumping noises coming from the upstairs window like something hard was hitting the wall. I thought maybe she was rearranging photos or some type of house work.

So when I rang the doorbell, no one came to the door, so I tried calling her and there wasn't any answer. I then yelled "Beth, it's me Billy! I heard some loud thumping noises upstairs. Are you okay?"

Still there was no answer. Even though we have been dating for a year, I never got a key to her house, even though she has a key to mine, so I couldn't let myself in to check that everything was all right.

After no answer, I figured she couldn't hear me because she and her girlfriend or sister both had on headphones and playing wii fit or something.

So I went ahead and left the flowers and box of chocolates on her doorstep along with a note saying she was the best girlfriend ever.

I called her later that night and she answered. I asked if she was okay and she gave a long sigh and said "yes Billy.............Everything is just fine"

I guess I'll just have to take her word for it. I trust her. Without trust, what is there in a relationship?

A couple of days later, I did see a cutlass while I was driving past a liquor store on the way to work. It looked exactly the same. Same color and same rims, but it couldn't have been the one that was in Beth's driveway, because the fellows in the car were Black and she doesn't know any Black gentleman.

maxresdefault.jpg

There is no challenge, and she's bored with him. Plain and simple.

Comment

I jerked off at that episode on web cam with WillyWanker . in that episode Beth's sweet pink pooosey got hammered

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post

I jerked off at that episode on web cam with WillyWanker . in that episode Beth's sweet pink pooosey got hammered
            Now every time Billy pokes her with his little gummy worm she is thinking of LeBron James or someone

Comment

Now every time Billy pokes her with his little gummy worm she is thinking of LeBron James or someone
              That harsh troof ma brother. She's had a Pringle can and can no way in hell go back to a pushpop

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post

That harsh troof ma brother. She's had a Pringle can and can no way in hell go back to a pushpop
                those people

Comment

Tell homeboy don't worry I'm sure that was just the sisters boyfriend borrowing her car. So that was definitely the gf & her sister doing double dutch in her place that one day.

Comment

Hard to take anything after ''gave my gf everything'' seriously

Comment

Working...
                    X