Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iran Propaganda of the day: they blow up the US Capitol.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Iran Propaganda of the day: they blow up the US Capitol.

Because the current President is a lapdog just like the clown under whom he was Vice President, Iran feels brave again.

While ***** is reopening talks to return to the Iran deal, basically pay them tons of money for good behavior, Iran laughs right in his face.

But since he's a little lapdog who bows down in front of world leaders just like *****, this was to be expected.

Iran releases chilling fake video showing US Capitol blow up after attack

Iran has reportedly released a chilling propaganda video depicting a fake attack by its ********** Guard blowing up the US Capitol.

The footage showing the seat of American democracy engulfed in flames was leaked Sunday on state-controlled TV — before Ayatollah Ali Khamenei gave a speech praising the elite unit, according to the Washington Free Beacon.

“The Americans have been for years deeply saddened by the Islamic republic’s influence, and they were angry with General Soleimani for this reason and martyred him for this reason,” Khamenei said.

The top ********** Guard commander was killed in a US drone strike in Baghdad during the ***** administration on Jan. 3, 2020.

Sen. Pat Toomey (R-Pa.) responded to the fake footage, as well as another video of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif giving a stark view of his country’s relations with Washington.

“Last week, Iran’s chief diplomat allegedly admitted the IRGC calls the shots in Tehran,” Toomey tweeted.

[.......]
    Iran releases chilling fake video showing US Capitol under attack (nypost.com)

Sleepy Joe will welcome them with open arms.

Comment

so Ur using Iranian anti American propaganda for... anti American propaganda ?

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
        so Ur using Iranianmmerican propaganda for... anti American propaganda ?
        ****** military will eliminate that threat... they will go alone no UN bull crap needed

the ***s Will, shut that bull down

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
          so Ur using Iranian anti American propaganda for... anti American propaganda ?
          Well I see you got two ******s liking your post, but where exactly am I pushing for anti American propaganda? Or is informing people about considered propaganda in your mind?

Comment

In my opinion that song sucked! ..............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              Well I see you got two ******s liking your post, but where exactly am I pushing for anti American propaganda? Or is informing people about considered propaganda in your mind?
              Apologize, right now! Marchegiano aint no ****.

Comment

Working...
              X