Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a question. How come whenever I call customer service for a company, 99% of the time it's someone with a strong foreign accent and broken english on the other end?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a question. How come whenever I call customer service for a company, 99% of the time it's someone with a strong foreign accent and broken english on the other end?

Or am I just imagining it all?

Nearly every single time and I have a hard time understanding them because of the broken english and strong accent.

It wasn't like this back in the day, but it's gotten to the point that even when I call my banks customer service number, there is a foreign accent with broken english?

What gives?

are you this dumb?

do you not understand that once companies get big enough they're able to outsource their customer service? they can pay someone 1.5 dollars an hour, they're not going to pay an american 15 dollars an hour and 1200 a month for health insurance for his family.

****ing dumb people man. how do you guys go through life not realizing the most simple of things? are you one of those dudes who has to be told how things work, where to ****, etc? the answer is yes, don't lie to me. question was rhetorical. most of you guys would be hard pressed to make it through high school

Comment

Oursourcing lol

Comment

Working...
      X