No announcement yet.

Could This Be A Trend ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could This Be A Trend ???

Billie Eilish wears lingerie for British Vogue: 'Suddenly you're a hypocrite if you want to show your skin'

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...171948235.html

Girls transforming into women and being proud (let's hope she doesn't get all hoody and tats herself up)

1st she was all covered up trying to make a statement. Now that she is legal and has curves, she's trying to make another opposite statement

20201201_133104.gif.198a4655c86bed029af3856c9b895e81.gif

90188ecd70d5092cd229f75100e24de7.png

Comment

Next stop, OnlyFans ?

Comment

This kid tries way too hard to be different, it feels so unbelievably forced.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          This kid tries way too hard to be different, it feels so unbelievably forced.
          They're all talentless attention wh0res.

However............

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

They're all talentless attention wh0res.

However............
            I mean I'm old enough to be her dad so im not looking at her like that, as I have gotten older I find myself not really attracted to legal girls in their late teens or early 20s

Comment

I mean I'm old enough to be her dad so im not looking at her like that, as I have gotten older I find myself not really attracted to legal girls in their late teens or early 20s

Yeah, her and these other thots who are turning into women are still too young. You may or may not be surprised at the age differences when it comes to celeb love. Men being 30-40 before their GF/wife was even born and the women who don't mind ($$$$$$).

Not to be hypocritical, when I'm a geezer, I'm going to the grave with a hot ''young'' thing at my deathbed.

Comment

I like mature well kept Japanese wimmin who wash your body, then drain your balls...

Spray_resistant Spray_resistant likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

I like mature well kept Japanese wimmin who wash your body, then drain your balls...

I'm immature for my age

So it evens out

Comment

It usually happens when less people are talking about your songs than 18 months ago
                    _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X