Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Micheal Jackson solo career was overrated. Debate me.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    He pretty much made MTV, and it was because of him alot of black artists back then got airplay on MTV.

The man was a worldwide phenom. People all over the world went to his concert, and bought his albums and merch.

The guy was a "brand" long before we ever started using that term.
    Please read the original post. I never once questioned his popularity, brand or being a icon. Stay on topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

LOL, if you're having sex to Michael you're likely doing something illegal to a minor. Ha!
      Lol.

It’s sad the most gifted people have the worst demons. Maybe it goes hand and hand. Unlike the rest of popular opinion I am not blaming Joe Jackson beatings on Micheal for the reason why he slept in the same bed with kids. (Allegedly).

Comment

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post

What?????????????^ man prince got slow jams you can listen too in the car with your female. I don’t listen to princes up beat songs but I f’d a lot of females to the beautiful ones and do me baby and etc. prince got that flow. Now if you are having sex to Micheal you are weird.

if you want me to upload a prince slow jams list I will.
        What are your 3 favorite Prince slow jams?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

What are your 3 favorite Prince slow jams?
          The beautiful ones - Purple Rain
          Adore - Sign O the times
          the most beautiful girl in the world - the gold experience

sit back grab a blunt , beer or a girl and relax.

Comment

• Food for thought.

his sister ranked higher on this list then him.

On Aug. 4 1958, Billboard launched the Hot 100, forever changing pop music -- or at least how it's measured.

Comment

• I dug MJ as a lil kid & kinda was over him pre-HS for sure, but upon hearing him recently I was kinda taken aback by how good he was. Definitely not overrated. If MJ was around today & he got THAT big he'd be overrated doe, but you gotta remember when MJ came to fame there were like 3 TV channels, no streaming nothing, don't even think Netflix sent out videos in the mail that early on & Onlyfans didn't exist. So basically MJ didn't have much to compete with so of course he got all the attention he got back then.

Comment

Working...
              X