No announcement yet.

Is Mangler up in the house tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
    Locke, where the **** you been ******? You ever end up ****in the ex?
    Hey, Mang just got back from hers actually, i think she is warming up to the idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
      Hey, Mang just got back from hers actually, i think she is warming up to the idea.
      I feel like I'm tryin to bone her too Locke. You gotta tap that already!

Comment

I feel like I'm tryin to bone her too Locke. You gotta tap that already!
        Well she knows i'm going to Nottingham for the Frch fight Saturday and its 5 women to every dude up there so i think she is getting jealous....

Comment

• Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
          Well she knows i'm going to Nottingham for the Frch fight Saturday and its 5 women to every dude up there so i think she is getting jealous....
          If mackin on your own ain't gettin it done, **** it. Jealousy could be key. I take it she dunno none of the bitches you know right? If not she more out in the cold than she wants to be. Play up the fight and don't even talk much about the bitches when you speak to her about it. Drill that **** into her head. Just stay polite as can be in these convos and you should be able to ease in between her legs bro.

Comment

• Locke! Get ya some my ******! Fuck that ***** hard!

Comment

Locke! Get ya some my ******! Fuck that ***** hard!
              You and me both good **** too

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                You and me both good **** too
                Sparky! Motha****in Friday nite homey. Payday and lay day. The wait makes it all worth while. I'm feelin 20 feet tall son.

Comment

Sparky! Motha****in Friday nite homey. Payday and lay day. The wait makes it all worth while. I'm feelin 20 feet tall son.
                  Yes sir that is what is was a good day except for bad weather.......I might crack open some liquor after a couple month of abstaining, just need a good reason.

Comment

• Friday night boys, time to get the brews and posts in because I'm not coming to this place or drinkning tomorrow.

Mang you watchin Predator right now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      Yes sir that is what is was a good day except for bad weather.......I might crack open some liquor after a couple month of abstaining, just need a good reason.
                      How bout this; cuz I said so foo! E drink wit a ****** will ya!

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
                      Friday night boys, time to get the brews and posts in because I'm not coming to this place or drinkning tomorrow.

Mang you watchin Predator right now?
                      Wasup Shadows? Actually I'm watchin more Seagal at the moment. But the first Predator just so happens to be my all time favorite movie. Is it on TV right now?

Comment

Working...
                      X