Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you believe in jesus? and going to heaven when you pass on?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
    if the big bang created earth,then who created the big bang.
    who made God?
    Why is it ok for people to believe that god was always there, but not some random **** that could make a big bang?

Comment

Yes I believe in Heaven and Jesus (Isa)

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Giardello View Post
        science says that the big bang created earth not god what do you guys think? am a bit lost on the matter at the moment
        Science doesnt say God didnt create the earth. Science has a model for how the planets and universe were created by natural means. Its still possible that God somehow caused it all to happen, but science cannot say there is no God.

Maybe God did it all to look as if it happened naturally. ??

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
        who made God?
        Why is it ok for people to believe that god was always there, but not some random **** that could make a big bang?
        I think the idea is that there cannot be infinite regress. That the physical universe had a beginning, and that all physical matter only came about because of a preceding event.
        And that therefore must be an infinite, eternal source i.e. God.
        The first cause.

People believe that there was a cause to the big bang, yet if the big bang was the start of time, there cannot be a 'before'. Its like asking "what happened in the film before the movie started?". There is no 'before'.

Yet what caused the big bang? Why did the singularity expand? Or maybe the question should be 'How?'

Comment

i dont nid dis shyt lol, im a modern man...

Comment

Maybe God did it all to look as if it happened naturally. ??
            This sounds a bit like Last Tuesdayism, a satirical answer to the YEC argument that god put dinosaur bones in the earth to test our faith. Last Tuesdayism is the tongue-in-cheek notion that the universe was actually created last Tuesday but god makes it look as though it is much older, down to supplying us with memories from before last Tuesday.

People believe that there was a cause to the big bang, yet if the big bang was the start of time, there cannot be a 'before'. Its like asking "what happened in the film before the movie started?". There is no 'before'.
            In physics I understand that "time" has a specific definition not necessarily used to denote causality. I'll see if I can find it.

In physics, the treatment of time is a central issue. It has been treated as a question of geometry. One can measure time and treat it as a geometrical dimension, such as length, and perform mathematical operations on it. It is a scalar quantity and, like length, mass, and charge, is usually listed in most physics books as a fundamental quantity. Time can be combined mathematically with other fundamental quan****** to derive other concepts such as motion, energy and fields. Time is largely defined by its measurement in physics.
            From Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_in_physics

Physicists are not ordinary people.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              This sounds a bit like Last Tuesdayism, a satirical answer to the YEC argument that god put dinosaur bones in the earth to test our faith. Last Tuesdayism is the tongue-in-cheek notion that the universe was actually created last Tuesday but god makes it look as though it is much older, down to supplying us with memories from before last Tuesday.

In physics I understand that "time" has a specific definition not necessarily used to denote causality. I'll see if I can find it.

From Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_in_physics

Physicists are not ordinary people.
              Yeah, they're fuking dorks.

Comment

Do I believe in Jesus personally? yes. While im not a hardcore church goer...or a strict follower of the bible i do have beliefs and am far from considering myself an atheist or anything like that.

infact (since i wasnt at birth) im looking to be baptised when i get married. my parents explained to me that when i was born they didnt want to pre-determine for me what religon (if any) i'd fall into cuz they were both baptised at birth but didnt want to do it to me.

basically they wanted me to just have my own thoughts and opinions.

but what im about to say doesnt have everything to do with jesus and heaven exactly...

it seems to me (the TS) you're wondering about an afterlife so to speak. and i think despite any beliefs in religon (any of them no matter if its muslim, buddist, catholic, or even NONE, etc.) there is some sort of future after your body dies.

there are things that cannot be explained and while no one knows FOR SURE what happens beyond death of the physical form (cuz no one came back from the dead to tell us what happens obviously haha) i believe you're soul goes somewhere else.

im not trying to get all paranormal on you all and talk like a nut but the paranormal is an example. while i've never been some nut who believes in casper and such im saying there is significant proof of the dead living among us in spirit of some sort.

so for that to happen dont you think the soul of that person is the cause?

true a lot of it is hoaxes in such but there is SOMETHING out there. obviously i cant tell you what that something is but in death we all go somewhere and our soul lives on.

or at least thats my take and small example for you.

so as i said its my take on it...so please keep the bashing to yourselves if you got nothing good to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
                  Yeah, they're fuking dorks.
                  But at least they have jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Businessman View Post
                    I Believe That You Are An Idiot, If You Truly Believe That ****.

Think About It.
                    I don't care if any of you believe in God, follow orthodox religion, don't believe in god and or are an Atheist. Just please save the ridiculous, whiny comments about religion, on both sides. The people constantly posting blasphemous crap just to let everybody who already knows you're Anti Christian.....know that you're like the biggest Anti Christian just stop it.

And the people like Lady Fan constantly making threads baiting them with simple voodoo logic should seriously stop also.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Dur Explain how there are 4 Billion that believe!!!!!!!!!!

Dur something about Darwin Dur Dur something about Science.

Just stfu.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X