Collapse
No announcement yet.

Entourage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this season has been great. Entourage is one of the few shows that I can actually say I enjoy nearly every episode.

Comment

Remove Ashley PLEASE and the dude whos having marital problems and his annoying wife. ****S SAKES

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
        Any fans here dissapointed by the new season,the show seems to have no plot lines outside of Aris cheating agent.
        agreed. the show seems to be going nowhere with the boys. ari and his buddy is the only thing keeping it interesting atm

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
          Could be.

The show needs some significant shake ups to generate some plot lines. I don't care if it's some off the wall stuff. Teh show is pure fluff.
          I've got all the seasons on dvd, watched through them a couple times each. every time she sees Vince, she's all smiles "what's up Vince", all googly-eyed and ****. I'm telling you. Bet Slum Village's catalog on it.

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
            I've got all the seasons on dvd, watched through them a couple times each. every time she sees Vince, she's all smiles "what's up Vince", all googly-eyed and ****. I'm telling you. Bet Slum Village's catalog on it.
            what about the ugly ginger?

Comment

This season has been a huge dissapointment for me. Even Ari isnt as funny compared to the past seasons. There is basically nothing of weight happening. Ari and Drama are the best though!

Comment

I'm wondering where this season is going too, but I like E's storyline and Llloyd's.

I thought the newest episode was really weak considering how great the one before that was though

Comment

Originally posted by The Fix View Post
                  what about the ugly ginger?
                  the id card at the end of the episode? merely a diversion, I'm telling you, it's Sloan.

everyone, this show is SUPPOSED to be mindless entertainment with some insight on the behind-the-scenes part of hollywood. It's highly entertaining for what it is. A visual equivalent of a hot-fudge sundae. It won't do you any good to enjoy it, but you enjoy it anyway.

Ari's aggravated anger this season is hilarious to me. Drama is the best. "I ****ed like a puma".

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
                    the id card at the end of the episode? merely a diversion, I'm telling you, it's Sloan.

everyone, this show is SUPPOSED to be mindless entertainment with some insight on the behind-the-scenes part of hollywood. It's highly entertaining for what it is. A visual equivalent of a hot-fudge sundae. It won't do you any good to enjoy it, but you enjoy it anyway.

Ari's aggravated anger this season is hilarious to me. Drama is the best. "I ****ed like a puma".
                    it would be interesting if it was sloan, but i think ashley is more plausible.

Comment

sloan is too hot. ashley looks like a lizard

Comment

Working...
                      X