Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A friend of mine commited suicide last night...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    I don't get why we are suppose to feel sorry for people who kill themselves... I don' get why we are suppose to feel sorry for people who post their personal lives on the Internet.

Granted, its probably pretty tough for him to make real friends with such a poorly developed back, but for **** sake, keep your problems to yourself.

Why am I suppose to feel bad that his friend did something stupid?
    people who talk the way you do are usually pretty sheltered and never walked a foot in the person's shoes they are criticizing. you'll get your day one day.. and everyone will turn their back on you for you will have burnt all your bridges.

Comment

Originally posted by th4l3pr3ch4un View Post
      Yeah man i hate to say it but honestly alot of "friends" at this point in my life are just so damn competitive with eachother ya know. Like everyone always has to get 1 up on the next person, whenever someone is really doing good i almost feel like sometimes certain people would rather see that person doing bad...
      In this case i lost someone who truly wanted to see me do well and would root in my corner in life no matter what the situation..

And sin city thanks, I will focus always on his positive influence and keep his positivity with me everywhere I go because thats what he would want rather then me mourning his death...

As for shawn, your just a coward...

Thanks for everyone's condolences i really hope that even in a thread on boxingscene that some of you read this and let someone you know close to them that you care about them and remind them that your always going to be there through thick and thin
      I have been noticing this more and more.. A lot of my old friends are somewhat *******s to me when I bring up college (the ones who aren't in school).. I had a friend tell me that "college fucks people up."

I think it's more of the fact that they want things to stay the same, and don't wanna see us move on. At least for me. But either way, it sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        people who talk the way you do are usually pretty sheltered and never walked a foot in the person's shoes they are criticizing. you'll get your day one day.. and everyone will turn their back on you for you will have burnt all your bridges.
        You can tell he hasn't been thru **** at all.. It's kinda amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
          The guy is a ciyaal. Also it's ****ed up the way homies act when you move on. Some of the cats you were coolest with growing uo end up being bitches when you become something, and they don't and vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            The guy is a ciyaal. Also it's ****ed up the way homies act when you move on. Some of the cats you were coolest with growing uo end up being bitches when you become something, and they don't and vice versa.
            He is for real.. son needs to grow up.

And yeah; coming home this summer made me see a lot of what you're talking about. In my head I'm just happy to see them. In their head they think I' trying to stunt or some ****.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
              It is. He must have a lot but live an unhappy life.
              That's the only explanation I can find to his bitterness.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                It is. He must have a lot but live an unhappy life.
                That's the only explanation I can find to his bitterness.
                No bitterness involved. I reserve my sympathy for people who deserve it. Thats why you are a liberal and I am not.

Your heart bleeds for every scumbag that gets shot committing a robbery, every drunk who crashes into a poll and kills themselves, and every douche bag selfish enough to kill themselves without considering the effect their death will have on those around them.

My sympathy goes to people with degenerative neurological conditions, kids with cancer, people killed by drunk drivers, and the people that have to deal with the emotional trauma of shooting a robber.

Comment

Sorry for the loss....I havnt really lost any1 close to me yet....

I spoke 2 1 of my best friends recently n found out she was actually thinking bout suicide and all crazy stuff...i lectured her for hours...doesnt exactly go through her head but she though of everything so negativly n stuff...i was telling her how i look at life n stuff...

She said shes been acting way more positive recently...n shes actually felt good...as if shes got stuff to live for...i just hope she keeps that frame of mind...cos personally and i know its hard to say it when its some1 you care about, i couldnt forgive someone for doing that to their friends and family...

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                    No bitterness involved. I reserve my sympathy for people who deserve it. Thats why you are a liberal and I am not.

Your heart bleeds for every scumbag that gets shot committing a robbery, every drunk who crashes into a poll and kills themselves, and every douche bag selfish enough to kill themselves without considering the effect their death will have on those around them.

My sympathy goes to people with degenerative neurological conditions, kids with cancer, people killed by drunk drivers, and the people that have to deal with the emotional trauma of shooting a robber.
                    Your sympathy isn't charity money, you dumb fuck. Stop being so cerebral and selective. You make sympathy sound like government-issued tablets of emotion that you choose who to give to.. You sheltered little idiot.

"I only give my sympathy to kids who suffer from fetal alcohol syndrome, and victimized Iranian babies."

You sound so fuckin ******ed.

Comment

Working...
                    X