Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Italian food is much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
      bologna sandwich, macaroni and cheese, all the caned/frozen food you can ask for...

what else does a man need
      man , i once dated this white chick.

all she eats is turkey sandwiches for lunch and chicken for dinner.

she doesn't want to try japanese food , mexican food , thai food , etc.

can't take her anywhere but american restaurants.

screw that. i let the ***** go. can't mess with my food no matter how good your nani is.

Comment

Originally posted by Žich LoŠ View Post
        Italian food is much better.
        you're not italian , ****head.

Comment

Originally posted by _PlaT_NuM_ View Post
          You fat yanks would eat any rubbish food. that's your problem

I stay with eating nice food that i like
          i actually dont touch fast food unless i am out on the road and there is absolutely no choice, i dont drink soda, i work my ass off during my boxing training(gym routines, running 3 miles, cardio exercises, weights),the more organic foods the better for me, and if that wasnt enough to burn of the fat foods that i do eat in moderation, i have a good metabolism.

so speak for other fat yanks.

Comment

Mexican food is utter ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
              man , i once dated this white chick.

all she eats is turkey sandwiches for lunch and chicken for dinner.

she doesn't want to try japanese food , mexican food , thai food , etc.

can't take her anywhere but american restaurants.

screw that. i let the ***** go. can't mess with my food no matter how good your nani is.
              you couldnt take her to mexican, chinese, japanese, restaurants? screw that i would have left her too.

i actually dont like thai, not my thing, my family hits this thai place up at least 3 times a month. they always asked me to go but i never did. so one day i just went with them and looked for something that i would like on the menu and i love the regular breaded shrimp they sell there with a side of regular white rice and their sauce, thats one of my favorite plates when im thinking about what to eat when im eating out.

Comment

Working...
              X