Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did you get your first girlfriend...REAL girlfriend, not a blow up doll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still looking lol...got a feeling ill be in 1 soon enough..or near future anyway....found some wifey materials!! Hard 2 find nowadays in england lol

Comment

my first real girlfriend i had was when i was 15 the story was i moved to a new school across country (america) and when i got there homecoming was coming up so i at least wanted a date i met this half white half mexican chick we kicked it off real well and i took her to homecoming and we started dating, in the bigining it was great then the course of our relationship she started talkin crazy till the point where i thought she was crazy and she could only relate to god we lasted for a year and a half. funny thing is she broke with me 15 days after my birthday cuz i didnt have my drivers licenses (2 weeks later i got it) but then she went really crazy and blamed me for all her problems she had with her new bf cuz i kept ignoring her and later i hooked up with this sexy ass Mexican/ Domican/ Puerto Rican/ Jewish girl and that really made her crazy haha she desrves it though and moral of the story dont date hard core christian girls there bitches

Comment

Girlfriends??
        **** dont you know this place is full of playas?
        The guys on here just find em and fcuk and thats it,
        aint nobody up in here got no times for bitches.....
        **** man

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
          My first relationship was when i was 17 years old. She broke out with me a few months later after she found out she was my girl.

nice one...

Comment

Originally posted by yeks View Post
            first cut is always the deepest pare.. that's the way love goes..

back to the topic.. i was 13 when i have my first gf..
            and she became my wife after we graduated university..

true story..
            wow grabe pare, congrats sa inyo dalawa

Comment

Originally posted by yeks View Post

nice one...
              If you can understand tagalog(Filipino), it would have sound funnier.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                If you can understand tagalog(Filipino), it would have sound funnier.
                kaya ako natawa kasi yan ang joke sa atin.. lol

Comment

I had my first boyfriend in 5th grade.

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
                    I had my first boyfriend in 5th grade.
                    YoU MuSt Be OnE oF tHoSe GiRlS wHo WaLk ArOuNd WiTh BaGgY cLoThEs AnD cAlL tHeMsElVeS pLaYaS

Comment

Originally posted by Kimbo Slice View Post
                      YoU MuSt Be OnE oF tHoSe GiRlS wHo WaLk ArOuNd WiTh BaGgY cLoThEs AnD cAlL tHeMsElVeS pLaYaS
                      uhm cause I had a boyfriend in 5th grade... wow they are either teaching some type of profiling I'm not aware of in school...or you're just a troll

it's like a week long relationship..hardly anything to be a "playa" about

Comment

Working...
                      X