No announcement yet.

mang check this out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
    Fucking hell whats that? like £7 a pack, in our newsagents (Quikimart) they're 6 big cans for £5 and Stella is beer to get hammered on....
    damn, its much more expensive here

also, theyre not even 12 oz bottles, they're like 11.5 oz

which is why i stick to natural ice, keystone ice, malt liquors, amber bock, sam adams

Comment

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
      damn, its much more expensive here

also, theyre not even 12 oz bottles, they're like 11.5 oz

which is why i stick to natural ice, keystone ice, malt liquors, amber bock, sam adams
      Lol never even heard of those. The one im' drinking now is 5ocl, 5.2% vol.

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
        Lol never even heard of those. The one im' drinking now is 5ocl, 5.2% vol.
        Malt liquor is oddly old school Locke. Just sumthin chill about it homey. And you ain't heard of Natty, Keystone, Sam Adams, and Bock? Can't front like it's the gr8est **** but when you wanna drink for cheap you can't go wrong bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          Yo, guys.. Check this .. You gotta be a bit wasted to appreciate this

WTF was that? This whole nite is on some way out ****.

Comment

Riz's mangler-themed threads are always my favorite threads to just read through for fun. I don't even know why.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
              Riz's mangler-themed threads are always my favorite threads to just read through for fun. I don't even know why.
              cuz we fo sho wit it, son

glad you enjoy them

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                Malt liquor is oddly old school Locke. Just sumthin chill about it homey. And you ain't heard of Natty, Keystone, Sam Adams, and Bock? Can't front like it's the gr8est **** but when you wanna drink for cheap you can't go wrong bro.
                damn right

BUT

sam adams isnt exactly "cheap". it's moderately priced, not high end **** but def. not dirt cheap. i love sam adams and amber bock

Comment

cuz we fo sho wit it, son

glad you enjoy them
                  Whenever I come home from work and am just chilling out to some music, I might comb thru one of these threads. Makes me wanna meet up with yall, shoot the **** and just drink to a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                    Whenever I come home from work and am just chilling out to some music, I might comb thru one of these threads. Makes me wanna meet up with yall, shoot the **** and just drink to a good fight.
                    you callin me a junkie?

Comment

you callin me a junkie?
                      I'm just saying that I heard things. Take it as what you will.

Comment

Working...
                      X