No announcement yet.

manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
    Can't blame ya man, I'm gonna have some fun saturday after I get out of work early

Jermain will win.
    I think he's gettin KO'd. I don't trust his stamina or his chin at this point.

Comment

• Have faith Manglahman, though Arthur says he feels better at 168 he hasn't faced anyone with the experience and skills of Jermain.

I don't care what anyone says but Miranda got Fucked on the 1st fight and they literally robbed his ass over there taking unnecesary points from him.

Comment

Have faith Manglahman, though Arthur says he feels better at 168 he hasn't faced anyone with the experience and skills of Jermain.

I don't care what anyone says but Miranda got Fucked on the 1st fight and they literally robbed his ass over there taking unnecesary points from him.
        Oh, I ain't sold on AA bein some beast, I've just given up on Jermain. And tbh, I never root for him no more. Those Bhop and Winky decisions made him unlikeable to me.

Comment

• Bein in this thread without a buzz is strange, but I'll be there soon enuf. This is usually drunk spam time, but since I ain't drunk, I feel outta place. Guess I'll re up the nostalgic ****. Lighter tone til I get more buzzed.

Comment

• BITD goddammit!

Comment

• The movies, the toys, my ol sleepin bag, all that Ninja Turtles **** from elementary school.

Comment

• WWF was ill when I was a kid. Hogan could never lose. ****** just came back and hits a boot-legdrop combo to beat everybody.

Comment

• Too late got gym and work tomorrow =(

Gnight Manglahman, to contribute to the nostalgia topic:

Comment

• Comment

Too late got gym and work tomorrow =(

Gnight Manglahman, to contribute to the nostalgia topic:

Hell yea. I was gonna post up some He Man. Be easy homey.

Comment

Working...
                      X