Collapse
No announcement yet.

manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not drinkin for a whole week is odd. I'm wide awake n ****, but no alcohol. It just don't seem right. That trip got me all outta whack.

Comment

Sipped a beer or 2 last nite. Dount count for much tho. I'ma unwrap my ***** after my last client presentation tomorrow then the drank is on. Still got me some Grey Goose left.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
        Sipped a beer or 2 last nite. Dount count for much tho. I'ma unwrap my ***** after my last client presentation tomorrow then the drank is on. Still got me some Grey Goose left.

Grey goose is the **** but its over priced.

Comment

Stay sippin on that patreezy..

Comment

Originally posted by .::WaRCoTTo::. View Post
            Stay sippin on that patreezy..

Patron is the pantie dropper. They sip it and they draws just fall off. I might have to break this out over the weekend. After I cash my paycheck Friday I'll be hittin up the liquor store.

Comment

On this tonite and the other nite. I notice it sets the mode perfectly. I'm acquirin a taste for this ****. It brings out the beast in a ******, kinda like 211 does. Might have to start keepin a bottle of this chilled for company at all times. It's doin me right lately.

Comment

On this tonite and the other nite. I notice it sets the mode perfectly. I'm acquirin a taste for this ****. It brings out the beast in a ******, kinda like 211 does. Might have to start keepin a bottle of this chilled for company at all times. It's doin me right lately.
                I wanna look into it see if i can get that **** over here, my ex loves Rose, i'm going out with her today, see if i get get back on top of it. ''One night only sweetheart'' lol

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
                  I wanna look into it see if i can get that **** over here, my ex loves Rose, i'm going out with her today, see if i get get back on top of it. ''One night only sweetheart'' lol
                  Ex sex is the bomb Locke. Let any semblance of actual romance be damned and just fuck like you'll never fuck again, cuz you might not, dependin on how bad the breakup was. If you can get the wine you in there homey. Can't go wrong. And it's damn good too. I usually wouldn't dare get drunk off wine alone, but this **** does the trick and don't leave a ****** wit sugar belly.

Comment

Ex sex is the bomb Locke. Let any semblance of actual romance be damned and just fuck like you'll never fuck again, cuz you might not, dependin on how bad the breakup was. If you can get the wine you in there homey. Can't go wrong. And it's damn good too. I usually wouldn't dare get drunk off wine alone, but this **** does the trick and don't leave a ****** wit sugar belly.
                    Exactly thats why i'm drinking it now, gotta lose the belly and nearly there. And yeah mate, no romantics just ****ing, i'll try we'll see but i doubt it, she ain't like that. But 5 yrs must stand for something.

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
                      Exactly thats why i'm drinking it now, gotta lose the belly and nearly there. And yeah mate, no romantics just ****ing, i'll try we'll see but i doubt it, she ain't like that. But 5 yrs must stand for something.
                      My last really long relationship went 4 yrs plus. When it ended, we were ****in like crazy. It actually made the sex better than it'd been for a while. I'm sure you'll get some from that ***** a time or 2 more Locke. WTF else would she want? She gotta be missin the good **** homey.

Comment

Working...
                      X