No announcement yet.

manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
    I got lucky a few times homey. Not like it was a new *****, but **** it. Shaft style, I did my duty to please that booty. I've nutted too much, must wait 24 hrs before I can bust anymore.
    Lol, Bitches got blessed with mang wang tonight. You ****ing pimp that's good man.. Mulitple bitches in a night.. Been awhile since I've been that lucky. you got that swagger down to a T homey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      Lol, Bitches got blessed with mang wang tonight. You ****ing pimp that's good man.. Mulitple bitches in a night.. Been awhile since I've been that lucky. you got that swagger down to a T homey.
      Nah, you given me too much cred bro. I got in multiple tappages, but only wit 1 *****. Once just wasn't enuf. It's been a while since I got truly greedy as far as more than 1 ***** in a day.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
        Nah, you given me too much cred bro. I got in multiple tappages, but only wit 1 *****. Once just wasn't enuf. It's been a while since I got truly greedy as far as more than 1 ***** in a day.
        Ah, okey.. I pictured something like you doing a ***** only to Kick her out afterwards, then heading down to the club to pick up a 2nd one

Comment

• That would be something to brag about though..!

Comment

• I gotta get my ass beat for a few hours, talk to you later Mang,

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              Ah, okey.. I pictured something like you doing a ***** only to Kick her out afterwards, then heading down to the club to pick up a 2nd one
              **** man, I been drinkin all nite. No way I'd be jumpin in n out the club all nite. I got regulation ***** on lockdown. 1 primary, 1 every so often. Anything else is just extra. I got up on that a couple weeks ago. Got 1 new piece of ass, but then went back to the program. I'm just too goddamn lazy to put in the extra work nowadays. I'm cheap and gettin set in my ways. Part of gettin old I guess.

Comment

• The man usin a ***** to help him paint a collage.

Comment

• [QUOTE=mangler;6330387]The man usin a ***** to help him paint a collage.

Hey Mang, I caught that stream late...but it appeared that Mtagwa got the better of that.

Did you see the whole thing?

Comment

• [QUOTE=VictoriaBeckham;6330450]
                    Originally posted by mangler View Post
                    The man usin a ***** to help him paint a collage.

Hey Mang, I caught that stream late...but it appeared that Mtagwa got the better of that.

Did you see the whole thing?
                    I ain't catch **** Dap. I was goin balls deep in a *****. I'll be combin the block to see if somebody posts it up tomorrow. Main page **** says I missed a damn good scrap. I always miss a quality fight when I'm Mang wangin on fight nite. It's for a good cause but it still sucks.

Comment

• Got some corned beef. Gonna just chill and eat a sandwich or 2 before I pass out. Anotha gr8 nite for Manglah da Stranglah.

Comment

Working...
                      X