No announcement yet.

manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martinez aiming for Mayweather!

He ain't gettin him. At this point, don't think Serg can still go down to 154. No way in hell May goes to 160. He'd beat Serg 4sho at JMW tho. If Serg loses to Jr or just decides he wants to cash out, he just might try 154 to get tapped up. Dude is overrated and he got nothin for May. Not really interested in this shit. Really wish May would just retire already. Nothin left to prove.

Comment

• Baldomir Vows To Batter, Knock Marco Antonio Rubio Out

This sorryass mofo still milkin them wins over Zab and Gatti huh? His lucky streak ended in Nov 06. How the hell he still around? At least cats like Mayo and Rahman were at least decent fighters at their best. I can see to a point how they milked their big wins for a while, but not Baldo. Dude is straight garbage. Rubio will kick his ass and hopefully he'll go away for good.
      Last edited by MANGLER; 09-02-2012, 06:52 AM.

Comment

• Marquez Waits on Pacquiao's Decision, December Defense

JWW is fully loaded. I don't mind Pac-JMM 4 if it goes down, but it ain't necessary. JMM should go after some fresh meat. Pac ain't obligated to fight him again, and JMM needs to concentrate on usin what lil time he got left to create his own label instead of bein Pac's bitch. I luv JMM, but dude's like a bitch who got fucked really good and just can't get over it. Plenty of options at JWW. Just fight there and defend the WBO strap.

Comment

• Manglahman God bless!

Rios - Alvarado - I see a brawl since the beginning and Rios backing Alvarado, with him hurting Rios on the late rounds to maybe a TKO win or a UD for Rios.

Nishioka - Donaire - Nishioka outboxing Donaire for a couple of rounds till he gets caught with something big without being to fully recover.

Who do you got?

Comment

• How do you think a Tyson vs Bowe fight would've played out?

Bowe gets overrated like crazy cuz of the 1st Holy fight. Dude was aight, but not great. If they fought at their best, Bowe gives Mike a run for his money but gets KO'd. He got the height n reach to do the job wit the jab, but he just ain't have the defense to make it stick til the late rds. Sooner or later Mike would catch him wit an overhand rt or a hook and get rid of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              Manglahman God bless!

Rios - Alvarado - I see a brawl since the beginning and Rios backing Alvarado, with him hurting Rios on the late rounds to maybe a TKO win or a UD for Rios.

Nishioka - Donaire - Nishioka outboxing Donaire for a couple of rounds till he gets caught with something big without being to fully recover.

Who do you got?
              Whats good?

I think Rios-Alvarado goes the distance. Slugfest all the way, maybe a KD or 2 involved. Rios will take it. He needs a big performance and he knows it.

And you seem spot on about Donaire-Nish. Nish ain't fought sine the Raf fight. You don't take a guy who can swat like Donaire after a yr off wit no tuneup. He'll get the best of it early, but once Donaire finds him wit his best shot the lights will go out.

Comment

• Julio Cesar Chavez Jr, Can he win?

Of course he can. Ppl just don't like him cuz he ain't done nearly enuf to live up to his pops' name. Serg ain't all that. He over 35, wit an awkward style that leaves him open and off balance a lot. His power is gettin hyped cuz he won his last few fights by KO. Jr is bigger than him and will take his shots better than the guys he been fightin. Serg is just $ hungry, while Jr is hungry to prove himself. And for food of course.

Comment

• Alright mang?

Talking to yourself I see

Best conversion you are likely to get on here these days

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    Alright mang?

Talking to yourself I see

Best conversion you are likely to get on here these days
                    This thread been my e haven for 3 yrs now.

It started as a regulation drunk thread, but just snowballed into my own private journal for boxing, pussy, drank, or whatever else.

Comment

• Just passin' by to let you know that I like reading your Non Stop Bitchin' comments, mang.

Comment

Working...
                      X