No announcement yet.

manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    LOL Im on my second triple vodka and water... Get it.
    Good, I'm on my 4th beer. And of course, I'm havin trouble finishin it cuz I'm borderline drunk already. Started earlier than I usually do tho, so it's a plus. I might get thru a 6 pk.

Now we need Riz' bitchass in here.

Comment

• Four beers and your drunk..... Whaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

• Not fallin over drunk. Just at the point that I could stop and stay buzzed for the rest of the nite. I'm shot in case you ain't know.

For drinkin purposes, thats a good thing. I been losin more n more tolerance for the last 2 yrs. At this point, 3-4 beers is all I need. That 8-9 beers a nite shit is a looooooooooong time ago.

Comment

• Peter is a cunt. After he got beat by Wlad, VK whomped him a few yrs later too. After LL retired, VK took out Sanders to become the boss at HW. He only made 1 defense before injuries forced him to retire tho. Peter was supposed to become the man at HW since Wlad had lost a few times. Wlad beat him, took over HW, and left Peter in the dust. He came back wit the Toney robbery, then beat him clear in a rematch when he was shot. He got a title fight wit Maskaev and won the WBC strap, but VK came back and used that emeritus rule to get an immediate title shot.

Peter's fatass had the nerve to complain about havin to take this fight. VK had been gone for 4 yrs, so he supposedly ain't deserve a shot. He even copped an attitude wit him at the press conference. Man, I couldn't wait for VK to destroy this foo. He got in that ass right from the start in rd 1 and never let up. He ain't even have to go all out wit his attack. He just picked Peter apart from a boxing stance. He started wit the jab, mixed in the hook, landed long rt hands, pushed Peter around, everything. Peter couldn't do shit in this fight.

After every rd, Peter's trainer just kept sayin 'you gotta fight this guy.' Da fuck? They ain't have no answers and neither did Peter. He got bent over and raped in every single rd til he finally quit after the 8th. I was happy as hell to see him get shitted on. Dude never did jack shit after this. Wlad kicked his ass again later on, and then he got KTFO again by Helenius. Serves him right for robbin Toney then actin like he did sumthin beatin him w hen he was shot.

Comment

• Location, in a bunny hole LOL... Hows that goin bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              Location, in a bunny hole LOL... Hows that goin bro?
              Got rocky a couple wks ago. But that shit is over, at least for now. But my time is runnin out homey. She gettin the itch.

Comment

• cranberry mikes hard lemonade FTW

Comment

• Peter, the fat turd exposed. He lost to Chambers too after VK whacked him. Eventually, he got back into contention. Wlad unified the IBF and WBO belts by the time they had a rematch. Povetkin was supposed to be fightin Wlad, but he punked out, so Peter came in as a replacement. Funny how Wlad was supposed to lose the first time. Everybody knew he'd whoop Peter in the rematch.

Peter actually landed some punches in the 1st rd, but thats as good as it got for him. After that, he couldn't do a goddamn thing. Wlad actually took it easier on him than VK did, just cuz he held Peter everytime he got close. But other than that, he repeated the 1st fight pattern, but did it without any hesitation. He was settled into his style under Steward by the time they rematched, and Peter never had a chance.

Wlad jabbed him to death and landed his rt hand anytime he felt like it. Peter was supposedly in great shape n all that, but big deal. He couldn't get an easy KO, so he was good n fuk'd. Wlad took him apart slowly but surely, and by the end of the fight Peter's corner was askin him if he wanted to fight and threatenin to stop it. Wlad took care of it for em and KO'd his fatass in the 10th. Good to see some uppercuts from Wlad in this fight, which he ain't throw much before this. Peter looked like he was drunk at the end, floppin all over the place. A great KO for Wlad, and anotha fun ass kickin to see Peter suffer thru. He got blasted by Helenius next. Now he wants to comeback. He ain't shit. Fuck him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                    cranberry mikes hard lemonade FTW

Straight up, I ain't seen this shit since HS homey. Girls who couldn't handle beer or booze used to hit this up at the party.

Anyway, glad you on the drank. Been a minute. Nice to know you ain't banned like the other ol school cats.

Comment

• Aight. 3 yrs. Why not a lil drunk spam?

gonna tell Aunt Mary about Uncle John
                      he claims he has the misery, but he has a lot of fun
                      oh baby, yeah, baby, oh baby, havin me some fun tonight, yeah
                      well, long tall Sally, she's built sweet, she got
                      everything that Uncle John need oh baby
                      yeah, baby, oh baby, havin me some fun tonight, yeah
                      well, I saw Uncle John wit bald head Sally
                      he saw Aunt Mary comin and he ducked back in the alley
                      oh baby, yeah, baby, oh baby, havin me some fun tonight, yeah

Comment

Working...
                      X