No announcement yet.

manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
    Well look who's here. My favorite slut. And shot as I am, I can't let this thread die.

Been a long time my nig. Hows it goin down in the dirty?
    Things are well my brotha. About to hit the sack like an old man.

I should bump some of the threads circa late 09, early 2010 where we'd be here til 4am on a sat night, getting banged up

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
      Damn, Mang has a 500 page thread. . .
      change your settings man, it's 114 pages for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
        change your settings man, it's 114 pages for me.

What?! WTF Dont **** with me ive been drinkin. settings???

Comment

Damn, Mang has a 500 page thread. . .
          Yea but he's the one who made it. I just do all the postin in it now.

Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
          Things are well my brotha. About to hit the sack like an old man.

I should bump some of the threads circa late 09, early 2010 where we'd be here til 4am on a sat night, getting banged up
          I cleaned up a domestic mess like a champ tonite. I'm giddy, so I'ma stay up n drink til I drop. Otherwise, I'd probably be out by now.

And them days seem further away than they are. Already been 3 yrs since the big Biloxi binge. You still got my shades?

Comment

Yea but he's the one who made it. I just do all the postin in it now.

I cleaned up a domestic mess like a champ tonite. I'm giddy, so I'ma stay up n drink til I drop. Otherwise, I'd probably be out by now.

And them days seem further away than they are. Already been 3 yrs since the big Biloxi binge. You still got my shades?
            hahahaha the shades man. Someone picked them up via craigslist posting

Comment

What?! WTF Dont **** with me ive been drinkin. settings???
              LOL Only because we share a love for The Walking Dead

User CP

Edit Options

Change the "posts per page" to 40. Less scrolling and is much better IMO.

Comment

hahahaha the shades man. Someone picked them up via craigslist posting
                I scooped up some good p funk wit them shades.

I'm too old to go out and look 'cool' anymore. I miss those shades. They remind me of better days. You better have gotten at least $10 if you sold em.

Comment

LOL Only because we share a love for The Walking Dead

User CP

Edit Options

Change the "posts per page" to 40. Less scrolling and is much better IMO.

Alright,thanks. When SHTF and the walkers rise up ill let you borrow one of my shotguns outta my bag of guns.

Comment

Seein the rematch the other day got me thinkin bout the 1st May-JLC fight. Been a minute, so I watched it again. May was havin a strong run as 130 lb champ and jumped up. Castillo was defendin the LW title here.

May outboxed him pretty easily for the 1st 4 rds. Castillo just wasn't quick enuf to catch him and was gettin worked by the left hand, jab n hook. He got in the fight in the next 2 rds tho, mostly cuz he rallied hard to steal the rds in the last minute. In the 2nd half of the fight, he took over all the way. He was trappin May on the ropes and scorin big wit his body shots. He lost a point in the 8th rd, but he won the rd so it ain't affect him on the cards.

May fought back harder at the start of the 9th and landed some good shots. He went on the run after that and Castillo was just chasin him without doin shit. He retook control in the 10th tho. May got in some right hands, but Castillo was gettin inside, landin his hooks to the body and his short hands over top. May lost a point for elbows in that rd, and that helped Castillo, or it shoulda helped him anyway. He stayed on the body in the last 2 rds, and even tho May fired back he was gettin outworked and outlanded.

Hadn't watched this fight in a minute, but I finished it wit Castillo up by 2 points. The rds were pretty clear each time, so I was surprised May won. To his credit, he did win fair n square the 2nd time. This fight is always a sensitive topic here and on YT, and I don't see why. It was close, but pretty clear for Castillo. I don't think any of the rds were iffy.
                    I gave the first Castillo fight to Mayweather, albeit on a youtube viewing. You know he gets criticised for running (or use to) but he goes to war when he has to. I thought he matched Castillo all the way and just edged it. Shame he doesn't take on live threats like that any more though.

Comment

• Aight, more drank, more fights. Hadn't seen Cotto-Mosley in a while, decided to rewatch it. Remembered it as a close but clear win for Cotto, but after seein it recently, it wasn't so clear. Either guy coulda won or it coulda been even. I think I picked Cotto then just cuz he was younger, even tho I was rootin for Shane. Cotto had just run over Zab and Shane had just sonned Collazo. Cotto puttin up his WBA belt, and the winner was gonna get a shot at May. Or so I thought.

Cotto got the best of the 1st rd cuz he was steadily goin at Shane and throwin punches to both the body and the head. Shane just picked his shots and attacked in bursts. He did better in the next 2 rds. Cotto focused on his jab n hook while Shane did more damage wit his overhand rts. Both guys mixed up all their punches upstairs and downstairs in the 3rd rd, but Shane was the one whose shots had more of an impact. Cotto got back at Shane in the 4th by throwin in combos while Shane just threw 1 hard rt hand at a time. They tradin punches inside in the 5th, both guys landed some bodyshots, and Shane matched Cotto's left hooks wit his rts. Cotto had a strong rd in the 6th, walkin Shane down and hittin him wit rt hand leads, mixin in a few jabs n hooks.

Cotto at this point in his fights usually had control, but Mosley just wasn't havin it. I never thought Cotto could KO him, but I thought he'd win cuz Mosley would get tired in the 2nd half. Cotto ain't do enuf bodywork in the 1st half to do anything to Shane. He landed some bodyshots, but nothin really brutal. Torres and Corley had him on the run but couldn't do enuf to get rid of him when it happened. Shane fuk'd up and did the same thing at the end of the fight.

Shane actually outboxed Cotto in the 7th rd usin the 1-2. Cotto just chased him around and got in a few short shots in close. Shane tried that shit again in the next rd but Cotto was landin harder punches to the head while he was wastin energy wit his movement. Shane stepped it up and beat the hell outta Cotto in the 9th n 10th wit overhand rts and bodyshots, and Cotto could only mount rallies at the end of the rds. Then Shane fell asleep. He had a chance to KO Cotto if he stepped his game up, but he slowed down and fought too cautious at the end. He just walked straight to Cotto wit no defense tryin to land heavy punches while Cotto outboxed him.

Cotto got the win here and got crazy overrated as a technical boxer becuz of it. Dude got some sklls, but timing Shane in the late rds while he sold out for a 1 punch KO got ppl here usin the timing thing as a reason why Cotto was so great. I don't mind Cotto winnin and it's his best win 4sho, but nobody coulda got mad if Shane won. It ain't a fight Cotto won flat out that can't be questioned, and he ain't put on a boxin clinic either. Good scrap and a good win, but Shane ain't get beat decisively.

Comment

Working...
                      X