No announcement yet.

manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto vs Chavez at 160 Could Be Explored, Says Arum

Cotto loses to anybody decent at 160, includin Jr. 154 is pushin it for Cotto. He ain't gonna be near legit at 160. Even at 154, I'd actually see this as a good fight Cotto could lose at this point. Wouldn't pick Jr, but it ain't a mismatch there. At 160, Cotto loses 4sho.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
      Cotto vs Chavez at 160 Could Be Explored, Says Arum

Cotto loses to anybody decent at 160, includin Jr. 154 is pushin it for Cotto. He ain't gonna be near legit at 160. Even at 154, I'd actually see this as a good fight Cotto could lose at this point. Wouldn't pick Jr, but it ain't a mismatch there. At 160, Cotto loses 4sho.
      Make the fight Jr has to be tested at some point doesnt the guy have 50 fights already.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        The day Holy stops it will be because people wont let him fight anymore,sad as hell but i could see him ending up like Jack Johnson in his 60s blind still fighting in clubs and sht.
        Mike, RJ, and Holy are my top 3 favorites. All of em went on too long and ended up embarrassing themselves as journeymen. I hate seein this shit, it's sad as hell.

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        Make the fight Jr has to be tested at some point doesnt the guy have 50 fights already.
        Cotto could still do 147 assumin he wanted Berto or Cintron. I'd luv him and Jr at 154. At 160, I don't see Cotto doin nothin but losin. I wanna see Jr tested too, but not against a guy who shouldn't be at MW.

Comment

• Roy Jones Jr. Reaches Deal With HBO For Permanent Slot

Gravy. I like the HBO team, or any team frankly, better when a fighter is there. RJ is quality on the mic and maybe that'll keep him busy enuf to quit fightin already.

Comment

Mike, RJ, and Holy are my top 3 favorites. All of em went on too long and ended up embarrassing themselves as journeymen. I hate seein this shit, it's sad as hell.

Cotto could still do 147 assumin he wanted Berto or Cintron. I'd luv him and Jr at 154. At 160, I don't see Cotto doin nothin but losin. I wanna see Jr tested too, but not against a guy who shouldn't be at MW.
            Yea 154 is where it should take place and in my eyes Cotto should dictate the stipulations of the fight,Jr should feel lucky he is even given the chance.

Comment

• i agree,...........

Comment

Roy Jones Jr. Reaches Deal With HBO For Permanent Slot

Gravy. I like the HBO team, or any team frankly, better when a fighter is there. RJ is quality on the mic and maybe that'll keep him busy enuf to quit fightin already.
                Now fire Bob Papa and all will be well.

Comment

Yea 154 is where it should take place and in my eyes Cotto should dictate the stipulations of the fight,Jr should feel lucky he is even given the chance.
                  JR is the cash cow.

Many have tried and all have failed

hes undefeated thus he is the king or el rey. cotto should feel grateful to even be considered an opponent for JR

Comment

• Originally posted by No_Money View Post
                    JR is the cash cow.

Many have tried and all have failed

hes undefeated thus he is the king or el rey. cotto should feel grateful to even be considered an opponent for JR
                    Just like Daddy padding his record with Taxi drivers.

Comment

Just like Daddy padding his record with Taxi drivers.

Comment

Working...
                      X