No announcement yet.

manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    And this is why it is ok for the unbeaten lineal ww champion to not have to fight real comp at ww....and its all gravy for him to beat up guys who belong really at sfw.
    Not having solid facts doesn't make someone wrong though, most of the talk is speculation and when it comes to debating things that can't be proven I just use the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence arguement....like in the p4p hardest puncher pac vs nas thread.....it went on much too long for everyone to come to a conclusion that there could be no solid conclusion.
    Logic don't count when arguin wit the dumbasses on here. It ain't an argument to prove a point to them, it's arguin for the sake of their fighter's interests. If non facts suit their agendas, so be it. They'll defend the **** to no end. That's why it's pointless. Like I said before, just post your opinions and leave it at that when the kids are out. No actual discussion til they go to bed. If you don't agree, you bein a 'hater' and the talk goes from boxing to some tangent on how you hate so n so.

Comment

• It's startin again. I ain't even drinkin, but I might have to take refuge in here pretty soon. **** never seems to go away.

Comment

• mangler holding **** down as usual, whats goin on man. spray is another dope poster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
          mangler holding **** down as usual, whats goin on man. spray is another dope poster.
          Just chillin. Lil lady left, so I'm now bored and chillin on here. But the daily rd of flame wars are startin up. I ate ice cream today, so I probably ain't drinkin. Just downloadin ****. roamin the forums homey.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
            Horus and DLT don't understand cryin bout Mr boat buyer at length don't mean your argument holds more weight. In fact, it just makes cats skip readin it altogether. You see the "Builting" our Coalition thread before Spray? That's the original Mr boat buyer mafia, where Horus outlined his strategy of center text and color font. He seriously thought it was cool.

And I missed that condescending old man comment. But if he really is a middle aged Mr boat buyer stan...wow, just wow.
            Is the real Larry X the cat that had Zab and Floyd together on a roller coaster? On another note, the only two Floyd fans you can have an intelligent conversation with are Gruslter who only makes posts on the main page stories and El Dominicano. The rest of them are just a bunch of groupie dick riding mofos like Flawless and Whores are Us as you pointed out. King Burner is a Paul Williams fan who likes Floyd, but at least he seems to not use P-Will as a shield that much to detract criticism from Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iceta View Post
              Is the real Larry X the cat that had Zab and Floyd together on a roller coaster? On another note, the only two Floyd fans you can have an intelligent conversation with are Gruslter who only makes posts on the main page stories and El Dominicano. The rest of them are just a bunch of groupie dick riding mofos like Flawless and Whores are Us as you pointed out. King Burner is a Paul Williams fan who likes Floyd, but at least he seems to not use P-Will as a shield that much to detract criticism from Mayweather.
              Yea that's the real Larry. Look underneath the av at their gifts and rep power to tell who's who Ice.

Mr boat buyer got a couple good fans on here I don't mind talkin to. Too bad they outnumbered by faggots and lil girls obsessed wit drinkin his jizz. I wish Dominicano wasn't so gung ho on Mr boat buyer tho. He's a waaaaay better poster than he lets on when his hero's name gets mentioned in threads. But he cool peeps cuz he don't flame.

Burner is a fuckin troll too. But yea, he at least is a genuine Pwill fan who don't scapegoat him for Mr boat buyer's e benefit. But he still a boat buyer cocksucker all the way.

Comment

Yea that's the real Larry. Look underneath the av at their gifts and rep power to tell who's who Ice.

Mr boat buyer got a couple good fans on here I don't mind talkin to. Too bad they outnumbered by faggots and lil girls obsessed wit drinkin his jizz. I wish Dominicano wasn't so gung ho on Mr boat buyer tho. He's a waaaaay better poster than he lets on when his hero's name gets mentioned in threads. But he cool peeps cuz he don't flame.

Burner is a fuckin troll too. But yea, he at least is a genuine Pwill fan who don't scapegoat him for Mr boat buyer's e benefit. But he still a boat buyer cocksucker all the way.
                Grustler looks like a certified player. He doesn't seem too much like a peoples' person when it comes to posting on this site though. I've seen some smoking bitches in his avy that he seemed to be with.

Comment

Grustler looks like a certified player. He doesn't seem too much like a peoples' person when it comes to posting on this site though. I've seen some smoking bitches in his avy that he seemed to be with.
                  I don't talk to Grustler. But i seen his posts and he good peoples too. Seems like a real cool cat. Genuine fan of boxing wit good taste in *****. Never seen him post anything outta line.

Comment

I don't talk to Grustler. But i seen his posts and he good peoples too. Seems like a real cool cat. Genuine fan of boxing wit good taste in *****. Never seen him post anything outta line.
                    Kevin Jesus is another good poster too. I think some of the hardcore Cotto fans are just as bad as the Floyd fans though. Examples are Napo, FD Raptor 22, and of course yours truely Vaborikua. ChampBox is a nuthugger, but he is funny to me. I like to see him and Chicano go at it. I get a kick out of that.

Floyd fans are more defensive than anything. They don't really talk so much about how great he is. They just give excuses of why he shouldn't be fighting the best. Hardcore Cotto fans on the other hand go way out of line often times like saying Cotto is a top 100 ATG and a HOF lock.

Comment

Kevin Jesus is another good poster too. I think some of the hardcore Cotto fans are just as bad as the Floyd fans though. Examples are Napo, FD Raptor 22, and of course yours truely Vaborikua. ChampBox is a nuthugger, but he is funny to me. I like to see him and Chicano go at it. I get a kick out of that.

Floyd fans are more defensive than anything. They don't really talk so much about how great he is. They just give excuses of why he shouldn't be fighting the best. Hardcore Cotto fans on the other hand go way out of line often times like saying Cotto is a top 100 ATG and a HOF lock.
                      Kev is my homey. He just likes to egg on Cotto stans, just like Chicano and Bully do. His Duran is overrated thread is hilarious tho, and it has spawned sumthin truly gr8. Only Cotto stans in particular that suck are you know who and Hard Knocks, anotha guy I once respected but realized was a troll.

Mr boat buyer's cocksuckers felt left out for a couple months. Nobody was talkin bout their hero, so they had to jump in all the hundreds of Pac-Cotto threads to get attention for themselves. In that stretch of time, Cotto's stans took over the BS crybaby title. Now that Mr boat buyer-JMM is almost here, boat buyer cocksuckers are back in full force and tryin to wrest their crown back.

Comment

Working...
                      X