No announcement yet.

manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
    I did friday night cos Tyson Fury was fighting. Back to sobriety now. Don't you bother going in NSB at all now?
    I didn't catch that one how was it? was it really the robbery it was made out to be?

Comment

I did friday night cos Tyson Fury was fighting. Back to sobriety now. Don't you bother going in NSB at all now?
      I still do, but less n less. Just gotta post on whatever topics interest you and leave it at that. Don't check back for an intelligent reply, hopin for a serious boxing convo. You'll get flamed and feel like you gotta defend your opinions. Even if you just state facts and try to keep the peace, a potentially cool boxing discussion goes to **** cuz the fangirls don't wanna talk, they wanna *****. Buncha females Locke. Ha, 1 more beer.

Comment

Exactly, i made a thread recently about, the Thrilla and the Rumble and got like 15 replies, i was offended, that on a boxing forum only 15 people could stop to talk about possibly the 2 best fights in history.
        I think I made up half of those 15 reply's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          I didn't catch that one how was it? was it really the robbery it was made out to be?
          Yeah spray, i had McDermott 6 rounds ahead, and don't get me wrong, i wanted Fury to win, but ****, i was shocked when the ref raised his hand.

Originally posted by mangler View Post
          I still do, but less n less. Just gotta post on whatever topics interest you and leave it at that. Don't check back for an intelligent reply, hopin for a serious boxing convo. You'll get flamed and feel like you gotta defend your opinions. Even if you just state facts and try to keep the peace, a potentially cool boxing discussion goes to **** cuz the fangirls don't wanna talk, they wanna *****. Buncha females Locke. Ha, 1 more beer.
          Yeah i've been goin in there les these days. I have noticed that, that you posted something sensible and some knob, biats you cos you didn't agree with him or some ****, i tell what i've noticed as well, there are too many new people signing up making bait threads or some **** then yo never see them again. All the while the older longer serving members are dropping, cos they can't be assed.

Comment

• Who else is twisted.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
              I think I made up half of those 15 reply's.
              Lol yeah i think you did too, it ended up me and you discussing it. Haha losers they are.

Comment

Lol yeah i think you did too, it ended up me and you discussing it. Haha losers they are.
                Don't feel bad, I make threads all of the time about legit boxing talk that only get a few replies........You should jump into this Tyson discussion I am having in NSB, pretty good talk.

Comment

Yeah i've been goin in there les these days. I have noticed that, that you posted something sensible and some knob, biats you cos you didn't agree with him or some ****, i tell what i've noticed as well, there are too many new people signing up making bait threads or some **** then yo never see them again. All the while the older longer serving members are dropping, cos they can't be assed.
                  Alts come out around big fights. Cats don't wanna flame and catch bad K on their main account.

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  Who else is twisted.
                  I drank steady tonite instead of just slammin drinks 1 after anotha. I ain't wasted, but I got a good, chillin buzz. Looks like I'm seein sunrise again tho. Like I said earlier, I'm a vampire these days.

Comment

If you came up with a Floyd sucks thread you would have got 100 reply's. Smh. .

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      If you came up with a Floyd sucks thread you would have got 100 reply's. Smh. .
                      One day just for fun I am going to make an obvious bait thread just to see how many times the amount of replies that one gets compared to all of my past threads combined.

Comment

Working...
                      X