manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Full_Nimbus View Post
    Crimson nickle, terrible james, in the thames, in the thames
    You explain yourself right now mister.....or I will pull down your pants and spank your bare bottom in front Mangler right here in this thread.......is that what you want?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Whats wrong with doodles? Cartoon shows often > real life shows
      I got nothin against em, I just quit likin em after a while.

Comment

You explain yourself right now mister.....or I will pull down your pants and spank your bare bottom in front Mangler right here in this thread.......is that what you want?
        count them up like you have a pile, simple smiles and wicked bed

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
          I got nothin against em, I just quit likin em after a while.
          Would you rather watch Hopkins/Winky again or an episode of Family Guy?

Comment

Would you rather watch Hopkins/Winky again or an episode of Family Guy?
            Hopkins-Winky all day homey. I have 0 interest in TV anymore.

Comment

count them up like you have a pile, simple smiles and wicked bed
              Well as long as you learned your lesson you can go to the box social....I guess

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
                Hopkins-Winky all day homey. I have 0 interest in TV anymore.
                I think you are in the minority there even on this site....I should make a pole or someone reading this who wants to shine should but Peter Griffin all day for me when the choice is presented.

Comment

Well as long as you learned your lesson you can go to the box social....I guess
                  I want to believe that you wont steal it all on christmas eve

Comment

I want to believe that you wont steal it all on christmas eve
                    I am pretty trustworthy in the e-sense just ask around the boards here.

Comment

I think you are in the minority there even on this site....I should make a pole or someone reading this who wants to shine should but Peter Griffin all day for me when the choice is presented.
                      I watch nothin on TV but boxing. Ain't for several yrs now. No shows, no other sports, no specials, nothin. I'm cancellin my cable after Halloween in fact cuz I'm sick of payin for the **** just to have HBO and Showtime. Enuf streams available for free, or worse case, get it the day after in the block knowin the outcome. Sumtimes I actually prefer it that way so if it was boring I know not to waste my time.

Comment

Working...
                      X